What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Jackson State @ Colorado Game thread

Sounds like they are playing much better than they have the past 3 games. Shots are actually falling.

Best start of the season. Loving the 3s, assists, alley oops, steals...10AM starts are CU friendly. Great half.

And Ski is (finally) hitting his shots! :wow: 12 pts so far.

Talton promised things would be different after the Wyoming game, and he's proving us right. Nice game from XT

Old dude who sits next to me just took a pull out of a flask
I wonder which door he came in

At the Wyo game, I got thoroughly wanded (I'm a scary looking guy in my mid thirties - not really, re: the scary part). My 60 year old dad was smiled at by the same old guy. No wand, no pat down, no nothing.

It's a joke if they waste the time to wand and pat down sine people, and do nothing to others.

Ski is hot from out deep today. I hope this carries over for many games to come.

At the Wyo game, I got thoroughly wanded (I'm a scary looking guy in my mid thirties - not really, re: the scary part). My 60 year old dad was smiled at by the same old guy. No wand, no pat down, no nothing.

It's a joke if they waste the time to wand and pat down sine people, and do nothing to others.
They definitely give old people the benefit of the doubt -- my dad always sneaks down to better seats at sporting events, a lot easier for him to do it than the 20 year old kid who the ushers ask for tickets.

I'm a normal looking late 20's and got waved thru, my wife behind me was wanded, kind of funny if you ask me.

I want to see walk-ons playing soon. Put this game away guys. That being said, Ski and XT have been shooting better than I expected from them today.

I can't watch the game but I like seeing Scott with 9FTA. Are they having trouble containing him when he's getting the ball down low?

From the radio, sounds like some of there downtown shots should count as 4's.

They weren't very far from the line at all. Mark Johnson is good at over hyping and sensationalizing things.

Back