What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike MacIntyre officially fired effective immediately

No info coming out. Go Saturday root the team on. Get ready for the Cal game while enjoying Thanksgiving. Typical CU - We will call You when we are ready

Reporters are wusses. Man up and ask the damn question. Don;t pussyfoot around it.

Watching this board melt down is going to be the highlight of my week. Whole bunch of armchair ADs. Ha!

I’m not trying to pick a pointless message board argument, but...

1. Isn’t being an armchair AD part of the whole message board idea?
2. With the exception of a few, most comments about MacIntyre have generally been complimentary for his work at CU.
3. A +/- 0.250 winning percentage, 0-8 in bowl eligibility games over the last two years, and only one winning season out of six speaks to the need for change.
4. CU and it’s stakeholders gave HCMM a lot to work with...AD support, shiny new facilities, multi year assistant contracts, increased salary pool for assistants, one of the higher recruiting budgets iirc, and academic help. He also became a fabulously wealthy man because of CU.
5. Speculating about job status and potential replacements doesn’t seem douchey to me.

Can you please clarify your thoughts?

Oh Lord the MikMac version of burned to the ground comment...replete with e-mail references. So who is our Lebron?

I’m not trying to pick a pointless message board argument, but...

1. Isn’t being an armchair AD part of the whole message board idea?
2. With the exception of a few, most comments about MacIntyre have generally been complimentary for his work at CU.
3. A +/- 0.250 winning percentage, 0-8 in bowl eligibility games over the last two years, and only one winning season out of six speaks to the need for change.
4. CU and it’s stakeholders gave HCMM a lot to work with...AD support, shiny new facilities, multi year assistant contracts, increased salary pool for assistants, one of the higher recruiting budgets iirc, and academic help. He also became a fabulousness wealthy man because of CU.
5. Speculating about job status and potential replacements doesn’t seem douchey to me.

Can you please clarify your thoughts?
Mostly because most of you asshats come across as giant bags of douches. Some of you take maniacal happiness to post negativity and then trumpet when right. Most have zero knowledge of how an AD actually works that it’s laughable.

For the love of Lee Foliaki, get that mic away from him before he reads one of those e-mails!

RG really told him "he likes where we're headed?" Dude you've lost five straight and blew a 28 point lead at home to the worst team in the conference, no way anyone gave you a pat on the back for that trajectory.

Mostly because most of you asshats come across as giant bags of douches. Some of you take maniacal happiness to post negativity and then trumpet when right. Most have zero knowledge of how an AD actually works that it’s laughable.
What is your take on all this other than "can't wait to watch the meltdown, blah blah blah"?

Back