What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Semifinals thread

Can MSU and Alabama both lose and allow the 5th place team advance to the NCG? Never been a fan of other program.

Dolphins have attendance issues also, I think.

It's expensive and they suck. This past season they required renewal at the end of the season in order for you to keep your packing pass. Then on game day this year they sold the parking in the same area as permit holders to the general public, first come first serve.

It was fun when I was a kid and tickets to the old orange bowl were $10.

Would like to see OU get it done. Sitting on a plane headed back to the mainland so will have to get the game update once I land in San Jose

Boomer Sooner song, and the Florida State chop song are, IMO, the two most annoying tunes done by any university band.

That's be pretty catastrophic for Clemson if they went to the half down one. It feels like Clemson should be up by a score here.

Happy new year. Nice of them to interrupt the game for half time just as the clock struck zero here.

Haven't watched much Clemson this year, bur damn, they are thin, tall and fast. It's like a basketball team in shoulder pads. The QB is the essence of composure. Not sure they can beat the winner of the next game but you never know.

Back