What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st round game vs. #7 seed Florida (In Indianapolis; Friday, 3/22, 2:30 PM MT; TBS)

It’s 1:27 in Rome and I can’t sleep. Sitting in a trattoria in Rome watching this game with my family and some newly baptized Colorado basketball fans who I also shared an Italia Europe victory with in 2021 is something I will never forget.
Rome loves itself so Buffs. Fuvcking A. Just popped a bottle of 2008 Tignenello. This after the two bottles of Bianco, two reds and a bottle of limoncello.
Your hangover is also going into the next round. Survive and advance, sweet prince.

I'll eat some crow. In mid-February, I was so pissed off at Tad. I felt like we were blowing this amazing group of kids. I vented on this site about it.

We have come so far since then, and it all comes back to Tad. I should have never doubted.
Me as well. Most frustrated I’ve been with a CU basketball team. I stopped watching games because I couldn’t handle the stress. When we started winning I was thinking me not watching was good luck and I was afraid that if I watched I’d jinx us, 😆. But I’ve watched all of the Pac 12 and NCAA Tournament games.

It’s 1:27 in Rome and I can’t sleep. Sitting in a trattoria in Rome watching this game with my family and some newly baptized Colorado basketball fans who I also shared an Italia Europe victory with in 2021 is something I will never forget.
Hear yah on this, the amount of arguments this dinner party for watching the phone and yelling yeeeeah, uncountable 🥳

BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS BUFFS
Mtv Reality Tv GIF

I knew we had it in the bag after the halftime interview with Florida's manic pixie dream girl coach. Smug little twat said he liked their chances if they scored 45 in the second half. Right then I knew his scouting report was off.

Last edited:
I knew we had it in the bag after the halftime interview with Florida's manic pixie dream girl coach. Smug little twat said he liked his chances if they scored 45 in the second half. Right then I knew his scouting report was off.
Mark Johnson said the Florida radio guy told him we couldn’t score with them as well. Guess no one paid attention to the scouting report.

What a win by the boys! I wasn't alive to see Chauncey play for the Buffs, but that's gotta be the best single moment in CU basketball history right? 100-100 buzzer beater in the Dance with the whole country watching?

Proud to be a Buff tonight!!
I saw Chauncey play and I don't remember any moments like that. I think that has to be the greatest moment in CU basketball history.

Back