What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st round game vs. #7 seed Florida (In Indianapolis; Friday, 3/22, 2:30 PM MT; TBS)

I just found a recap of the game. We actually had a four point lead at half. I like my version of the game more. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, you guys are talking about 2 different games. The Matt ****ing Daniels nightmare happened my sophomore year, the game you are describing happened my junior year.

Actually, you guys are talking about 2 different games. The Matt ****ing Daniels nightmare happened my sophomore year, the game you are describing happened my junior year.

Sh*t. You might be right. 😂 I could’ve sworn that was my freshman year (Jan ‘96). But the ‘97 box score matches the story that I told.

Sh*t. You might be right. 😂 I could’ve sworn that was my freshman year (Jan ‘96). But the ‘97 box score matches the story that I told.

That Matt Daniels play is seared into my brain. We had Mack Tuck, the nation's leader in 3p %, wide open in the corner for a kick out, and our 5' 10" hero baller decided to shoot over Raef LeFrentz.

****ing asshole.

Typical post on the reddit thread:

"With all the refs having money on the game and every Colorado player having their best game ever they still only lost by two. UF is a damn good team and Golden is a good coach. **** the refs, **** Colorado flairs, you’re a bunch of whiney bitches and goodnight to this **** tourney."

That Matt Daniels play is seared into my brain. We had Mack Tuck, the nation's leader in 3p %, wide open in the corner for a kick out, and our 5' 10" hero baller decided to shoot over Raef LeFrentz.

****ing asshole.

I think I’m mixing aspects of both games, but it sounds like the bulk of my story is ‘97. Found this.

IMG_4769.jpeg

"With all the refs having money on the game and every Colorado player having their best game ever they still only lost by two. UF is a damn good team and Golden is a good coach. **** the refs, **** Colorado flairs, you’re a bunch of whiney bitches and goodnight to this **** tourney."
That's fantastic! Our players had good games because this was the first team we ever played that didn't even pretend to play defense.

We should have beaten them by double-digits, but Clayton played out of his mind. He doubled his PPG average. And Florida, the 173rd ranked team in the nation for three-pointers goes off.

We get that the refs sucked, but they sucked pretty equitably. KJ's final bucket does not appear to be a push-off.

Yes, we're the whiny bitches. I love that dude!

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

That's fantastic! Our players had good games because this was the first team we ever played that didn't even pretend to play defense.

We should have beaten them by double-digits, but Clayton played out of his mind. He doubled his PPG average. And Florida, the 173rd ranked team in the nation for three-pointers goes off.

We get that the refs sucked, but they sucked pretty equitably. KJ's final bucket does not appear to be a push-off.

Yes, we're the whiny bitches. I love that dude!
When I read this why do I think this poster has family in Nebraska. Exactly the same wording and tone as many Nebraska fans after their football games with us.

The room for maximization on this team rests on Hadley and Williams. KJ, TDS, Eddie, and LOB are playing close to Max levels and Dak is a nice 5 minute guy that brings energy. Hadley has been in a slight funk, and we have overanalyzed Cody. So, if both of them step it back up, this team can keep winning.

I think I’m mixing aspects of both games, but it sounds like the bulk of my story is ‘97. Found this.

Alfred is talking about the '96 game, Patton's first game as interim coach after Harrington quit. I was at the '97 game. One of the loudest I ever heard the Keg was when Chauncey hit that 3-ball to go up by a point. Dude was straight fire in the 2nd half. But, in what would become a trend against the Hawks in his era, and a lot of other teams, Patton failed to adjust after the aforementioned timeout and KU rolled in the final minutes.

Alfred is talking about the '96 game, Patton's first game as interim coach after Harrington quit. I was at the '97 game. One of the loudest I ever heard the Keg was when Chauncey hit that 3-ball to go up by a point. Dude was straight fire in the 2nd half. But, in what would become a trend against the Hawks in his era, and a lot of other teams, Patton failed to adjust after the aforementioned timeout and KU rolled in the final minutes.

Didn't he hit one of them from like 10 feet behind the arc? I drank a lot in college, but please at least let that memory be true.

Didn't he hit one of them from like 10 feet behind the arc? I drank a lot in college, but please at least let that memory be true.

Don't remember that but possibly. Back then the 3 line was top of the key.

The 3 he hit to go up by a point was off a fast break where he also could have had an easy layup. Instead he pulled up for the 3, the whole Keg held their breath then exploded when the shot went in.

Back