What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need Reasons for Pessimism (TIA)

I hear tell that rumor has it that sometimes our illustrious Junta sometimes does not day drink. And that's a shame.

We've been Buff fans for the past decade plus.

Pessimism comes naturally.

I'm enjoying unlearning it week by week.

RB's have not proven anything against legit competition, DB depth (well, depth everywhere, for that matter), what happens when we do start off slow (we've been killing peeps in the 1st quarter to date) ...
If RBs have not shown anything, then isn't this an indictment of the offensive line? And if the offensive line is terrible isn't this an idctment of the entire CU athletic program? If the CU athletic program sucks I would submit that the entire higher Ed system in the United States is sub par. Which is an indictment of the entire United States system of government.

I will not participate any longer in this farce.

If RBs have not shown anything, then isn't this an indictment of the offensive line? And if the offensive line is terrible isn't this an idctment of the entire CU athletic program? If the CU athletic program sucks I would submit that the entire higher Ed system in the United States is sub par. Which is an indictment of the entire United States system of government.

I will not participate any longer in this farce.
That is an incorrect ending.

Don't talk about me like I'm not right here.

I found the before and after pics you posted.

tongue-through-hole.jpg

20120313-Korber-ICM1-375x500.jpg

Wolverines are going to get ass pounced at home this weekend. CU fans will be worrying "is the team we lost to that bad or is Wisconsin that fvcking good?"

Simultaneously, concerns about impact on SoS and playoff implications dominate our fears.

Wolverines are going to get ass pounced at home this weekend. CU fans will be worrying "is the team we lost to that bad or is Wisconsin that fvcking good?"

Simultaneously, concerns about impact on SoS and playoff implications dominate our fears.

I've grown to be fond of the Badgers because of the in-laws, but you're wrong about that. Michigan is going to beat the Badgers, but I think it's going to be a good game.

While I'm admittedly looking at bowl projections, too superstitious to post until we at least beat OSU this weekend to move to 4-1. Then, maybe...

The teams in the PAC12 that we hope we can beat (USC, UCLA, ASU, UofA, WSU) based on what we have seen so far, quickly get back to playing as good as they really could be.

Back