What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Uniforms Discussion

I think I've gotten to the point of resignation with the uniform issue. I don't think they need to be changed one bit. I think they are absolutely perfect the way they are. However, if it means winning games, I really don't care what they're wearing.

:thumbsup: THIS

I'll try to dig it up, but I thought that I read somewhere that the only confirmed detail was that matte black helmets were going to be part of the selection. Matte black with chrome gold ralphie would look sick, or black on black like the Cincinnati helmets recently.

1r5azyk66190omh50dzd.jpeg

that is a pretty simple looking one. not sure if that is good or bad. numbers look bad, but I think I like it

If we did a black and white uni, I'm envisioning this helmet. The left half is matte black with the standard Ralphie logo in white. The right half is shiny black with a more contemporary white logo, like the CU block letters (maybe offset) or a huge ralphie. Wish I had photoshop/design skills

If we did a black and white uni, I'm envisioning this helmet. The left half is matte black with the standard Ralphie logo in white. The right half is shiny black with a more contemporary white logo, like the CU block letters (maybe offset) or a huge ralphie. Wish I had photoshop/design skills

Puke

Mods - ban this idot right now.

I'm a traditionalist, but willing to see a one-off every now and again, but this bull**** above is just that bulls h i t ! Even my twelve year olds puked in their mouths when I told them about this idea

Personally I thought our best unis were the Barnett era. As for the throwbacks, understood the use of them 2 years ago but sleeve stripes look absolutely dumb on these new super short sleeve jerseys.

Also feel the italics need to come back, looks more aggressive and goes in well with the charging Ralphie logo.

Absolutely, 100% agree with you. The Barnett ear uni's were the best! I also liked the one's from the Hawk era with the gray infusion. MODERN!

I like the matte black, gold foil but not sure about the horns. I think a matte black with gold foil Ralphie would be better

Back