What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NO facilities announcement until spring

The only selling point to recruits CU has now is playing time...that will be over soon. A major facility upgrade needs to be announced or we will continue circling the drain

We stopped circling a long time ago.

The only selling point to recruits CU has now is playing time...that will be over soon. A major facility upgrade needs to be announced or we will continue circling the drain
Mac said, "Circle the wagons​," not "the drain."

I'll tell ya guys, it makes me sad to see everyone whine about other schools leaving CU behind. The time is now for CU to gather the support and get things done. It wont matter who coaches if they have no support in the entire school. You make fun of Baylor but they own you now. My school is North Dakota State University and we have more support than you and would punish your fb team and compete with alot of your programs. cRAZY. Step it up or become entirely academic, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'll tell ya guys, it makes me sad to see everyone whine about other schools leaving CU behind. The time is now for CU to gather the support and get things done. It wont matter who coaches if they have no support in the entire school. You make fun of Baylor but they own you now. My school is North Dakota State University and we have more support than you and would punish your fb team and compete with alot of your programs. cRAZY. Step it up or become entirely academic, not that there is anything wrong with that.
hey look, someone who is actually envious of our program.

What we have going on at NDSU right now is good. Fargo isnt Boulder tho. You guys should be so much better. It makes me sad. My kids and I go to every Bison game we can and love it. My oldest is dreaming of going to CU and I want the magic back at CU. Im from Fargo and it will always be my home but my memories and dreams too are in Boulder. (NDSU grad, Colorado boy)

Why do I find it hard to believe that a FCS school has more support than CU?

Im obviously not talking purely financial from your state coffers (but if I were you would be surprised). Im talking community support and alumni support. You can play the FCS card if you want (Sac State) or FBS (Rams). In terms of a so called Buff Nation or Bison Nation it shouldnt be close but in fact you lose. You find it hard to believe because you think CU is superior while everyone else out works you. A nice view is gone when you turn away.

Stats. Yawn. Sad that you would ask lowly NDSU for such a thing. You need stats to make anyone believe its not dying in Boulder. Buffalo Football loses to Sac State. Colorado State. Bison roll Rams in Ft Collins and everyone had a good time. Money makes it happen and you guys arent finding it. The title of this thread appears every fall, getting all groundhog day around here.

Stats. Yawn. Sad that you would ask lowly NDSU for such a thing. You need stats to make anyone believe its not dying in Boulder. Buffalo Football loses to Sac State. Colorado State. Bison roll Rams in Ft Collins and everyone had a good time. Money makes it happen and you guys arent finding it. The title of this thread appears every fall, getting all groundhog day around here.

Oh lord

I've lived in Fargo. It's... um... windy. And cold. and snowy. The sun doesn't come out much there. That's in the Winter. In the spring, it floods. The locals get their exersize by throwing sandbags and constructing levees. In the Summer it's uncomfortably hot and unbearable humid. The bugs are everywhere. But at least they have the Red River Valley Fair in June. I saw REO Speedwagon and Blackhawk at the 1997 RRVF. Good times.

BTW - our facilities are far better than what they have up there, but they should be. North Dakota State is not the standard to which we should be comparing ourselves.

Sackman has it. NDSU is not your standard but we are climbing and CU needs to do the same. CU is miles above us (no pun) but NDSU is really on the move and you guys shouldnt care unless you are standing still. Unfortunately for CU the best D1 team on the Front Range is the DU Pios in hockey and that lacrosse thing.

And making fun of Fargo, while mildly entertaining, only shows how little you know of the region. Summertime here is the best anywhere. Really. Take the Mastercraft to Pelican for a day, or a couple more. Best ever. Thats the reason I dont live in Colorado year around. No frickn lakes. And dont bring up Horsetooth or the other ponds around.

And making fun of Fargo, while mildly entertaining, only shows how little you know of the region. Summertime here is the best anywhere. Really. Take the Mastercraft to Pelican for a day, or a couple more. Best ever. Thats the reason I dont live in Colorado year around. No frickn lakes. And dont bring up Horsetooth or the other ponds around.

:lol:

images

Sackman has it. NDSU is not your standard but we are climbing and CU needs to do the same. CU is miles above us (no pun) but NDSU is really on the move and you guys shouldnt care unless you are standing still. Unfortunately for CU the best D1 team on the Front Range is the DU Pios in hockey and that lacrosse thing.
Yay for sports that little people care about!

Who the **** is ndsu and why are we talking about them. They are completely irrelevant.

Dude, believe me - I know plenty about the region. Did you not get the part when I said I LIVED THERE? Summertime is the best anywhere? You're stoned. Yes, there are lots of lakes around, particularly a few miles into MN. That hardly qualifies the area to be "The best anywhere".

When I lived there, I would show my CO drivers license and the first thing out of the person's mouth would be "What the hell are you doing here?" Usually followed up with "I'm thinking of moving to Colorado, where would you recommend?" Don't try to tell me how awesome Fargo is. I've been there. It sucks.

Okay dude go back to your own school's message board. I'm sure the other fan your school has misses you.

That would be bisonville and its quite active. #1 NDSU has #3 Youngstown at home Saturday. Sacky my man, I live in Colorado every winter. Last one was a bit weak. Abasin at 8am is our mantra. Summers here never suck. Its a paradise. Colorado is a desert after April

That would be bisonville and its quite active. #1 NDSU has #3 Youngstown at home Saturday. Sacky my man, I live in Colorado every winter. Last one was a bit weak. Abasin at 8am is our mantra. Summers here never suck. Its a paradise. Colorado is a desert after April
You are retarded. Seriously. That's simply not true. Front range? Yes. Colorado? No.

enjoy the humidity and the mosquito born ill-ness's... i grew up in kc and never want to spend more than a few days in that chit... you crazy

I would take arid vs humid in summer every day of the week. More lakes? Means insane amount of annoying, flying, biting bugs. Colorado summers have better climate and better scenery and no bugs...and places to go on a weekend besides flo's diner on the backside of the bowling alley.

Back