What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Not so fast, my friend ... (was: P12 finalizing details ....)

Really? The real issue is TV viewers for TV revenue.

Honestly, the Pac is stuck with Colorado and its small base of whining "fans" that seem more disinterested than anything else. I'm still trying to figure out why the Buffalos are in OUR league. You bring nothing but moaning and groaning.

Thank you for showing your ignorance ****forbrains. Our small base of disinterested fans outnumbered yours 5 to 1 in road game attendance between our home and home. Plus it ain't your league dumbass, we were full members from day one, which by the way your school voted for.

Finally our whining is because we are trying to ****ing protect YOU and the rest of the PAC from the scourge that's Texas you ungrateful ****.

Last edited:
Thank you for showing your ignorance ****forbrains. Our small base of disinterested fans outnumbered yours 5 to 1 in road game attendance between our home and home. Plus it ain't your league dumbass, we were full members from day one, which by way your school voted for.

Finally our whining is because we are trying to ****ing protect YOU and the rest of the PAC from the scourge that's Texas you ungrateful ****.

I'm guessing he's in that group of fans from the west coast that sees this as a return to the Pac-8 as their little playground they were forced to give up due to revenue and relevance issues when the Arizona schools were brought in. This group of fans wants to get all the money from the new guys who bring the big southwest/mountain media markets and national interest, but stick us in our own division where they don't have much to do with us except a couple games a year and a windfall profit championship game.

I hope this isn't a prevalent attitude, because if it is this is exactly the type of thing that UT loves to exploit. They would LOVE to get UA/ASU/UU and CU on their side with OU/OSU and TTU so that we could make this a new conference formed by merger instead of all of us joining the Pac.

Honestly, the Pac is stuck with Colorado and its small base of whining "fans" that seem more disinterested than anything else. I'm still trying to figure out why the Buffalos are in OUR league. You bring nothing but moaning and groaning.

Hello Amy. Still posting as a Cal fan huh? Been here since 2010 too....interesting

We have more all time wins and a better all time winning percentage than Cal. We also have a Heisman winner.

Also, I am not sure if you´re in any kind of position to talk about a "small and disinterested" fanbase.

Why didn´t you show your face around here before the game last week? Poor form.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...ma-oklahoma-state-texas-tech-according-report

"This is not yet a done deal," a source familiar with the discussions told The Statesman, saying nothing had been definitively confirmed. "It appears that (Pac-12 commissioner) Larry Scott is going to be able to work some magic and help Texas keep the Longhorn Network and their revenue stream."

why why why would he HELP them keep that ****ing network. **** their network, if they want to keep it so bad then go indy and when that fails we'll have a spot for them and their stupid massive number of fans.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...ma-oklahoma-state-texas-tech-according-report

why why why would he HELP them keep that ****ing network. **** their network, if they want to keep it so bad then go indy and when that fails we'll have a spot for them and their stupid massive number of fans.

If it makes you feel any better, that quote was lifted directly from the Statesman article, so ESPN has no original thought there. Just perpetuating the Tsip's propaganda machine.

All I know is they better not let them keep that stupid network unless it's fair. I find it pretty hard to believe the Cali schools would cave to Texas anyway. Then again.. greed does cloud the thoughts.

But we gain games in Texas and Oklahoma. That's significant for us. CU recruiting hinges on both California and Texas. Oklahoma puts out about what Colorado does, maybe a bit more.

Playing in Oklahoma means nothing.

CU can schedule Rice, Houston, UTEP and SMU in the nonconference if they want games in Texas

Poor Guy.

:yeahthat: Let see where this goes. Liveflukes, spill it. What's the story. Seems like a cranky fan.

:popcorn: indeed...

Cal Bear on your site is not a Cal fan. We know the beast as Amy...the mother of all trolls. A demon troll. A hater of all things Cal. Amy's hatred runs so deep for us that he/she will post on opponents' sites under a name which leads you to believe she/he is a big Cal fan. Then Amy sets you all off and a feeding frenzy ensues with all your wrath being directed back at Cal in between snipes at each other. There is much much more behind this sad story but I have said enough already. Amy is not a Cal fan, a Cal student nor a Cal grad. Just don't respond to "Cal Bear" or block her/him. Read what the rest of the Cal fans have posted and compare our responses. We like CU...always have and always will.

GO BEARS!

Last edited:
All of you people slamming Larry Scott over some stuff that was leaked but UT, need to calm the F down! What has he done so far that wasn't well thought out, with a solid strategic vision. Answer: nothing. Let's let him do what he does best...maximize the value of the conference, while maintaining the culture and values of the conference.

Cal Bear on your site is not a Cal fan. We know the beast as Amy...the mother of all trolls. A demon troll. A hater of all things Cal. Amy's hatred runs so deep for us that he/she will post on opponents' sites under a name which leads you to believe she/he is a big Cal fan. Then Amy sets you all off and a feeding frenzy ensues with all your wrath being directed back at Cal in between snipes at each other. There is much much more behind this sad story but I have said enough already. Amy is not a Cal fan, a Cal student nor a Cal grad. Just don't respond to "Cal Bear" or block her/him. Read what the rest of the Cal fans have posted and compare our responses. We like CU...always have and always will.

GO BEARS!

So noted, it sounds like the Utah fans who were really BYU fans disguising themselves as Utah fans we were warned about.

All of you people slamming Larry Scott over some stuff that was leaked but UT, need to calm the F down! What has he done so far that wasn't well thought out, with a solid strategic vision. Answer: nothing. Let's let him do what he does best...maximize the value of the conference, while maintaining the culture and values of the conference.

Should also be noted that today´s stories originated in Texas.

andy staples

:dance::dance:

As I posted before, I don't trust anything out of Texas. I still think that Texas goes for the best deal for Texas. The ACC wants and needs them much more than the PAC. Going to the ACC would let Texas keep the LHN unhindered, they could negotiate a media distribution deal that puts them at the top of the list and doesn't even make a hint towards even distribution. They could also dominate location decisions for championship games and conference tournaments.

Acting like they have a deal imminent with the PAC would be a typical Texas negotiating ploy to get a better deal from a desperate ACC and at the same time be able to say that they tried to get a deal that protected little brother Tech but just couldn't make it happen.

Should also be noted that today´s stories originated in Texas.

exactly. That's why I said, "leaked by UT." The Austin American Statesman (let alone ESPN, when it comes to UT info) is not exactly an example of investigative journalism. They print what UT tells them to print. UT is trying to shape this negotiation through the media (?). I trust Larry Scott to do what's best for the entire conference and that begins and ends with equal revenue distribution.

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

Back