What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oct 5th - Arizona @ Colorado

I'm 100% on board with Tate sitting this one out, tbh. I'm not concerned with this program needing to prove something by getting everyone's best/healthiest shot at this point. Get the win and become 2 Ws away from bowl eligibility.

Oh boy.... cue the “We’re bowl eligible” thread from last year. The jinx of all jinxes. We wouldn’t even be able to replicate that level of jinx from last year because the laws of gravity wouldn’t allow it.

My first time visiting Boulder this weekend. Pretty stoked about the trip altogether, we’re just wrapping up final details.

I don’t intend on boarding my flight to Boulder without already having game tickets, but thought it’d best to check with y’all as to whether there is anything I need to know about purchasing... I’m happy to use secondary market sites (SeatGeek, et al), but wanted to be sure there aren’t sections which require a student ID or anything like that. Currently eyeballing options around 218-220.

My first time visiting Boulder this weekend. Pretty stoked about the trip altogether, we’re just wrapping up final details.

I don’t intend on boarding my flight to Boulder without already having game tickets, but thought it’d best to check with y’all as to whether there is anything I need to know about purchasing... I’m happy to use secondary market sites (SeatGeek, et al), but wanted to be sure there aren’t sections which require a student ID or anything like that. Currently eyeballing options around 218-220.
**** you might be in my section

Setting aside the fact the Arizona game is absolutely critical to the Buffs season, this is a great Saturday to head to Boulder. When Auburn - Florida is the best afternoon game on tap, I don’t feel like I will be missing anything.

Setting aside the fact the Arizona game is absolutely critical to the Buffs season, this is a great Saturday to head to Boulder. When Auburn - Florida is the best afternoon game on tap, I don’t feel like I will be missing anything.

Yeah. I never mind missing top ten matchups, either.

Watched the UCLA-UA condensed game early this morning...CU should beat Arizona this Saturday no questions asked.

Watched the UCLA-UA condensed game early this morning...CU should beat Arizona this Saturday no questions asked.
agree, not sure how easy? their D is pretty solid and their LBs are really active. Going to have to keep the pressure off Montez.

and they are pretty deep at RB. Hopefully we can stop the runs (including QB if Tate plays) and force throws.

Last edited:
Advanced stats have this as a tossup at best. UA has won like 5 of the last 6. Our defense is one of the worst in the p5. Not sure why anyone would think this should be easy
Does advanced stats have a second half breakdown of defenses? If they did, I'd wager the Buffs would be Top 15 in "Second half D".

I'd also wager that UCLA didn't spend 30 minutes preparing on "D," for an AZ FR QB who is a pro-style passer! Chip got caught by surprise.

I actually think that's a classic trap game for Oregon because they play UW the next week and we've got a shot.
I’ve never seen trap game for the week before? I’ve seen lots of losses for the week after. I feel our team was basking in the “we kicked Nebraska’s asses” glory and it cost us the game against Air Force. I also recognize that Air Force is a good G 5 team with exceptionally intelligent players.

Does advanced stats have a second half breakdown of defenses? If they did, I'd wager the Buffs would be Top 15 in "Second half D".

I'd also wager that UCLA didn't spend 30 minutes preparing on "D," for an AZ FR QB who is a pro-style passer! Chip got caught by surprise.

UCLA did not lose to Arizona because of defense.

Yeah. I never mind missing top ten matchups, either.
I'm not sold on either Auburn or Florida - particularly Florida. I definitely won't feel like I am missing a thing to see our beloved Buffs in person over that SEC-biased match up.

Advanced stats have this as a tossup at best. UA has won like 5 of the last 6. Our defense is one of the worst in the p5. Not sure why anyone would think this should be easy

Rich Rod is no longer the coach in Tucson.

UA scored on some big plays against UCLA and they will probably try to test us defensively on the edge whether they have Tate at QB or not. We should be able to run the ball on them defensively.

Arizona has played one road game (in which they lost to Hawaii and gave up 45 points). Tate is hurt and hasn't practiced much in weeks. They struggled to win at home against an absolute garbage UCLA team. This is a game we should win by double digits.

Back