What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Fresno State Game Thread

seriously, who the FUK can still support this staff? It looks like we're playing BAMA but it's only Fresno St!!!

there goes our recruiting class. believe me they dont have to come here to read our rants, they can just tune in and look for themselves. We fired Barnett for this? What a moronic admin we have to lead our school.

It's all part of their plan... get used to losing so they can kill the program.

Signing off for now. I'll be back though (hopefully I'm not the only one left). I've decided to put the game on pause and go pick up dinner. That way, I can fast forward through at least part of the pain.

we'll i can only watch with horror for so long. This staff utterly suks ass holes, that turd Hackns can even coach better than this. They need to secretly begin the search for the new coach. Are you watching boosters? Are you sure you want to support this staff?

GREG BROWN MUST BE FIRED TODAY. mARSHALL MUST BE FIRED TODAY.
Why do you say that, just becasue they surrender a TD on the same play form the same spot on the field within three minutes of each other? What you expect the coaches to adjust? Browneye needs to go....so does everyobdy else.

we'll i can only watch with horror for so long. This staff utterly suks ass holes, that turd Hackns can even coach better than this. They need to secretly begin the search for the new coach. Are you watching boosters? Are you sure you want to support this staff?

Secretly? Are you kidding? If this administration and boosters have any interest, this staff should be sacked before the end of the first quarter.

Back