What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Fresno State Game Thread

Congrats, Embree, you've beaten Dan Hawkins record of quickest time to get me to quit watching a game. Previous record was one of the Mizzou thumpings in Boulder. Made it a half for that one.

Think about this....we are worse than CSU, Air Force, Little sisters of the poor, every ****ing team in colorado.

On the bright side, I finally found a New Belgium beer that I really enjoy. Shift is good stuff, although a bit pricey at $10 for 4 tall boys.

Agreed. And even if we do go 0-12, I still think Embree gets another year partially because of the youth of this team.

That is why he SHOULDN'T get another year. Get a real coach and staff in here and hopefully you get someone who can pull out a few wins with the kids.

someone needs to pay for this debacle... the world has gone all to hell... benson, bohnhead, dicstuffer, and all the rest need to be fired,, surely no admin that actually loves CU would demand nothing but a complete overhaul. this isnt helping anyone.

On a positive note we have blocked 2 PATs this year. More than I can remember for a long time.

He can coach till the end of the year, but he'd show himself to be a true Buff if he waived his buyout.

You shall see. It will be a ****storm that even DiStefano cannot ignore.

I don't know if it will be a ****storm. Hawkins was a ****storm. But attendance cannot survive this. That stadium is going to be pretty sparse for the rest of the year I think.

At this point I want every team to totally light up the buffs and keep their foot on the gas for a full 60 minutes. If we have a serious of 70-0 losses, possibly a quicker change will occur.

My opinion is that Embree will make it to the end of the year and then be gone along with the entire staff. Think about it, if he goes 0-12, 1-12 this year with losses like the last three you can't bring him back because then if he gets to 4-5 wins next year that is the worse case scenario because then you still don't know what you have and are at square one. Or if he gets to 1 win again you absolutely have to fire him. It's a lose-lose scenario so either way he cannot be allowed to coach next year.

I don't know if it will be a ****storm. Hawkins was a ****storm. But attendance cannot survive this. That stadium is going to be pretty sparse for the rest of the year I think.

Depends on what you want to call it. It's going to be a very, very, very ugly situation amongst the fans with 0-12 (it already is). I call that a ****storm

Back