What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado @ California Football Game thread

The play calling on offense is actually pretty good. Makes me wonder if there's been a change we haven't heard about.

Execution is, unfortunately, a different story.

Unraveling a bit here. We need to get to halftime with the lead. Need a turnover or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not panic... Guys are playing well and have been resilient all year. Hate to give up a big TD and then have an easy drop/missed FG.

Let's go Buffs!

Go up 21-7. Get robbed on a fumble 6 (which would have been a TD in the NFL). Cal gets called for a penalty on the one inch line, avoids safety, scores 91 yard TD moments later. Missed FG. Recipe for a crushing loss.

Thus far this season I have seen much improved defense each game followed by much improved offense now. What remains the same is that good teams are much more consistent when they are playing well on either side of the ball. Our positions play above expectations for a quarter or two and then turn into pumpkins when they need to be going for the throat. Drops, misses, and penalties just pissing it all away.

Go up 21-7. Get robbed on a fumble 6 (which would have been a TD in the NFL). Cal gets called for a penalty on the one inch line, avoids safety, scores 91 yard TD moments later. Missed FG. Recipe for a crushing loss.

Maybe, or just the breaks in a football game. Not time to throw in the towel yet.

So much negativity on a day when we are actually playing well.

Let's not panic... Guys are playing well and have been resilient all year. Hate to give up a big TD and then have an easy drop/missed FG.

Let's go Buffs!

Honestly, just being in the game and not looking like a retarded team is gratifying. Happy so far.

Maybe, or just the breaks in a football game. Not time to throw in the towel yet.

Seen the worst come out of us when we're playing with a lead since Kansas in 2010. CSU a couple of times since. I'll believe we're closers in our own conference games when I see it happen.

Back