What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Colorado v USC Pac12 Tournament Game Thread

Win and advance. All that matters. Disappointing performance overall, but you win and move on. You'll always get tough resistance when you're going for a 3rd win over a team and ending their season. We've got to stop the turnovers.

Beat Cal.

pathetic game. This has to turn around and fast or we'll be looking to next year very soon.

Our team might consider working on end of game situations. Scott's decision making with that last shot... wow. :huh: :wow:

happyfeet.gif

I don't understand why you guys are complaining about the call at the end. It was a textbook tackle. It just looks like he led to the head.

Win and advance. All that matters. Disappointing performance overall, but you win and move on. You'll always get tough resistance when you're going for a 3rd win over a team and ending their season. We've got to stop the turnovers.

Beat Cal.

Yep. At this point, there are no learning experience losses or disappointing wins.

There are only 2 possibilities each game: "Advance" or "Go Home".

Today: Advance

So great game, Buffs!

Yep. At this point, there are no learning experience losses or disappointing wins.

There are only 2 possibilities each game: "Advance" or "Go Home".

Today: Advance

So great game, Buffs!

I prefer option 3... learn and advance

Ya think Tad would change his "no foul up by 3 at the end of the game" strategy if SC would've hit that last shot?

I prefer option 3... learn and advance

Haha.

On that note, we did have a bunch of guys playing in a post-season tourney for the first time.

Gordon, J-Hop, Fletch and DT should be more comfortable next time out.

Ya think Tad would change his "no foul up by 3 at the end of the game" strategy if SC would've hit that last shot?

Buffs even had a foul to give. Shouldn't have let them advance past half court without fouling.

pathetic game. This has to turn around and fast or we'll be looking to next year very soon.
We never seem to play well in the first game of this thing. Avoided the bad loss, get another shot at Cal, definitely sealed our tourney invite..

lighten up :lol:

Each one of these helps youngsters grow. Pressure abundant. They can play better tomorrow. I believe they will clean it up against Cal. Revenge game vs bubble team.

We never seem to play well in the first game of this thing. Avoided the bad loss, get another shot at Cal, definitely sealed our tourney invite..

lighten up :lol:

:rock:

I Love the Month of March!!!

Haha.

On that note, we did have a bunch of guys playing in a post-season tourney for the first time.

Gordon, J-Hop, Fletch and DT should be more comfortable next time out.

I agree, great experience for them and hopefully that will continue to pay dividends. I just find myself frustrated by seemingly having momentum with 4ish minutes left in a game and reverting to one-on-one basketball to bleed clock. I think I would rather try to keep the momentum and crush the enemy and see them driven before you. Don't give them a thought that they could live to see another day.

So.... Is our ticket punched now?

22 wins, no bad losses, Top 15 schedule, and a Top 35 RPI = :lock:

The only question now is whether the Buffs can get themselves a favorable seed & matchup from the Selection Committee by advancing deep in the P12T. But we're playing with house money now.

Back