What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official 2014 Colorado vs CSU Basketball Game Thread***

Askia Booker basketball IQ= -75

Scott's new nickname is CHARMIN. CSU wiped their ass with him all game

The whole team is soft like **** and Ski is the only one who still shows some fire.

Ya sure he made dumb decisions. But can you imagine what would be the score if we play without him?

No Dom. No Jelly :wtf:. Foul trouble in the first half for Ski. Foul trouble for XT and JHop in second half. XJ and Wes played well. Ski was mostly good Ski. Lost a game we should win 90% of the time at home. Very confusing game.

This isn't an NCAA tournament team. Big changes will have to happen to be more than a middle of the pack Pac 12 team.

Do first round guys who leave early usually get **** on by JJ Avila and go 0/7? Just curious

There is no way he is a first round talent, but at the same time the coaching staff is not exactly putting him in the best position to shine.

Josh Scott gets sneezed on and curls up into a ball and cries

Dominated by some 6'5 scrub

There is no way he is a first round talent, but at the same time the coaching staff is not exactly putting him in the best position to shine.
That's not true. Every expert told me on here that he was gone for sure. Unbelievable

No Dom. No Jelly :wtf:. Foul trouble in the first half for Ski. Foul trouble for XT and JHop in second half. XJ and Wes played well. Ski was mostly good Ski. Lost a game we should win 90% of the time at home. Very confusing game.

This isn't an NCAA tournament team. Big changes will have to happen to be more than a middle of the pack Pac 12 team.

I think you mean this isn't a post season team. Not in any way shape or form. Unless somehow they get hot at the PAC 12 tourney. Otherwise this will be a stay at home year. Look at the PAC-12, the only team these Buffs match up well against right now is Washington State.

I think you mean this isn't a post season team. Not in any way shape or form. Unless somehow they get hot at the PAC 12 tourney. Otherwise this will be a stay at home year. Look at the PAC-12, the only team these Buffs match up well against right now is Washington State.

I look at the Pac12 as closely as anyone. Of 11 other teams, 4-5 are clearly better than us right now. The bottom half is really, really bad.

That is massive hyperbole. They will still win 8-9 conference games. It won't be enough to make the tournament, but they probably make the NIT at least.

Jelly had a bad game, but it's hard to dominate from the top of the key. I wish one of our newspaper men would ask Tad why Josh is posted 20' from the basket.

Back