What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** OFFICIAL 2015 Colorado @ OSU Game Thread ***

At this point it's mental.

Pretty much every guy on the roster could have done nothing but dribbled just over half court and launched a 40ft jumper every single possession... and would have at least matched the point total for this game... in practice.

Completely disagree. We do not have the physical basketball skills to compete. Sure, mentally, we suck. Total lack of effort. But this team could be the most hustling, toughest, mentally dialed-in team in history and we'd struggle. We have no shooters, no penetrators, no creators, no finishers, and no low post skills (ex Ski). Those are physical basketball skills. That's the difference.

Last edited:
Hopkins dribbled within 8 ft of hoop could have had shot but passes back outside instead. I just don't get it...

Last year, I went to the Arizona game and thought it was a 1 off.
This year has proved that is was not. Now the question is do I go to arizona again?
What night is senior night?

How can we be this effing horrible shooting the ball? Thank god for this Scottish red ale.....

i found a bottle of stranahans here in memphis, bottled in 2012. The only time I have seen it sold outside of colorado, so I am happy.

Completely disagree. We do not have the physical basketball skills to compete. Sure, mentally, we suck. Total lack of effort. But this team could be the most hustling, toughest, mentally dialed-in team in history and we'd struggle. We have no shooters, no penetrators, no creators, no finishers, and no low post skills (ex Ski). Those are physical basketball skills. That's the difference.

Nope

Tinkle may want to eliminate light blue dress shirts from his wardrobe.

Dom is the future of our guard. This is so obvious now that I would not even give Talton any time more than 5 mins for each game.

And like the Oregon game, which was closed to 66-60 in the final 3 minutes before it ended 73-60... Buffs will turtle now that the pressure's back on.

Shame, score more than 12 at half and you've got a real shot.

This is where I have a problem with never taking timeouts and letting them play through all the issues. Sometimes (often with this team), the game gets out of hand early and the deficit becomes insurmountable.

And like the Oregon game, which was closed to 66-60 in the final 3 minutes before it ended 73-60... Buffs will turtle now that the pressure's back on.

No doubt. We are painfully mentally fragile. Just so many issues to fix this offseason. "Down" NIT season would've been one thing, but we're staring at 12-19 or 13-18 and are hemorrhaging various significant problems.

Well, just to let me know how delusional I am they have made sure this one is over by missing shots and turning the ball over.

Psychology goes both ways. Team up 22 at half often loses intensity and lets the other team get close.

Back