What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Washington State game thread

9iSaTLM.gif

So, the guy who's accurate but has a weak leg is kicking off and the guy with a live leg with no accuracy is kicking fgs. Got it.

Off a bit. General idea still there:

119th in 3rd down defense, 112th in the redzone). In Pac-12 play, they've yet to hold a team under 24 pts.

Again, they are not good. But you might want to figure out your rants ahead of time.

Either way, not a good offensive performance. Same as it ever was.

I don't understand why people question the FG. They needed one at some point to tie or take the lead.

I question the thinking that we go for it on 4th down in our own territory in the 1st half when the score is 0-0 and we don't go for it late in the 3rd down by 17. Having balls is great. You just need to know when to whip 'em out.

Inability to get a run game going was an absolute killer tonight. The entire game hinged on that for the Buffs to have an opportunity to win.
So true. Either we haven't tried or we knew ahead of time that it wouldn't work. You can't win many games passing this much with a new qb.

I question the thinking that we go for it on 4th down in our own territory in the 1st half when the score is 0-0 and we don't go for it late in the 3rd down by 17. Having balls is great. You just need to know when to whip 'em out.

I question the OL not being able to get any push on a 4th and 1 QB sneak.

Inability or no effort made?

I get the passing to start. WSU rolled the safeties up and were going to force Apsay to show he could complete passes. But after that first series opened things up, I don't think they did enough to establish the run.

Back