What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Washington State game thread

Honestly, I felt like we were going to lose as soon as Fields was missed on the opening drive and it ended up as an empty possession. Buffs aren't close to good enough to miss opportunities and still win.

Reactions: SBG
I've been a supporter of hcmm. Real disappointed that he pulled a Harbaugh and blamed the kicker after half. Yeah, obviously a 14-6 game is better than 14-0. Buts it's not that much better. There were a number of mistakes and reasons we were losing. Trotting out our inconsistent kicker and blaming him for being down an additional 6pts was weak.

Again, they are not good. But you might want to figure out your rants ahead of time.

Either way, not a good offensive performance. Same as it ever was.

I'm pretty sure my "rant" was dead on. They are a bottom 5% defense
Period.

BL is doing his best to make them look like Alabama and Stanford combined.

Sorry if you don't like to hear the truth.

I've been a supporter of hcmm. Real disappointed that he pulled a Harbaugh and blamed the kicker after half. Yeah, obviously a 14-6 game is better than 14-0. Buts it's not that much better. There were a number of mistakes and reasons we were losing. Trotting out our inconsistent kicker and blaming him for being down an additional 6pts was weak.

This is MM's bunker mode game. Bank on it.

Why? Because they knew the defense was going to score a TD on the next drive? They were down 3 scores no matter how you shake it at 17-0. They had to get the points.
We missed 2 alrwady and We haven't covered anybody all night. It was a matter of time

We missed 2 alrwady and We haven't covered anybody all night. It was a matter of time

Opposing QB out. Get within 2 scores there. And get on the damn board to build a little confidence for the offense / momentum for the defense. It's the right call.

I'm pretty sure my "rant" was dead on. They are a bottom 5% defense
Period.

BL is doing his best to make them look like Alabama and Stanford combined.

Sorry if you don't like to hear the truth.

I have no issue with the truth. You just made a weird definitive statement that was not true. In the end, who cares, I am not a sunshine pumper by any stretch.

Back