What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Colorado Football at Arizona Game thread

usc and pedo state will make big jumps up. and, choklahoma. we'll be top 10.

gotta finish tonight.

Louisville was down 12-0 today, Michigan lost to Iowa, Penn St. eked out a win against Indiana that looks bigger because of a desperation fumble and score, Virginia Tech lost to Georgia Tech, Clemson lost to Pitt..... Winning a half by 18 points is a very good thing compared to all that ****.

I don't disagree. But I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about colorado. Just want to see them play well from the beginning.

What is going on with this defense? Missed tackles, bad angles by db's. I know they'll be fine but damn

I want CU to come out and blow this thing out. Td drives, not coming out relying on defense.

You can expect some payback calls from refs after those last two against arizona

we have to get out of this without more injuries, too.

i think we can beat utah. they've been giving up points. wsu looks good and they are coming in motivated with a chance to win the north.

if we win both, it will be incredibly awesome.

Playing like chit but up 18 on the road.vs a a conference foe. can't complain too much I guess

Can't think of any other dual threat guys that CU has faced yet. This QB is making our guys look bad in space. They are getting home on blitzes but Dawkins can really escape. Made Gilbert miss badly in the open.

Can't think of any other dual threat guys that CU has faced yet. This QB is making our guys look bad in space. They are getting home on blitzes but Dawkins can really escape. Made Gilbert miss badly in the open.

Rich Rod teams seem to always get a lot of yardage running the QB. Keep the rest under control and he won't be enough to change the game.

Dawkins made us look stupid last year.

I don't care if we play bend but don't break defense, just win the game.

Back