What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Colorado Football at Arizona Game thread

Yes, but you look at how they are playing and then see how wsu and utah are playing and there is legit concern. But we should enjoy a road win, I'm guilty as charged

I am much more concerned about WSU than Utah. I think Wazzu has to be a near perfect game. Just something about Utah has not really concerned me all year.

My main gripe is if you are going to go ultra conservative, stop running the hobbled QB. Weird playcalling.

I'm glad Phil got his TD, but yeah, they could have been running Montez and Adkins and Bisharat if the idea was to just run clock.

I am much more concerned about WSU than Utah. I think Wazzu has to be a near perfect game. Just something about Utah has not really concerned me all year.

We'll just have to see. I don't know if I would expect the defense to perform next week like they did tonight.

Did you put any money on it? :cool:
No, but here's a call for next week. The Cougs present a complete different challenge on offense. While they are good at what they do, Falk is not a running threat at all. Our D will be much, much better when no one has to watch the QB to see if he's going to take off. And the team is obviously going to be jacked. There is a good chance Gameday is coming to town and along with Oklahoma vs. West Virginia we will be the marquee matchup of the week. We will acquit ourselves well and win a fairly close one. 31-23.

Back