What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

posted before, but Coach Fu is ripe for plucking. probably most underpaid coach in the ACC.
At the end of the day, if it falls out that you guys lose him to Nebraska over money... I will become blinded by hate to everything Hokie. You have been warned. Get the word out. :mad:;)

Yes. The only weirdness for the south is that it's not a first and middle name configuration as "Jim Bo Fisher". :)
I knew two Jimbos growing up in NC. One was my best friend in elementary school, and AFAIK he still goes by Jimbo. Also very common to have girls go by both the 1st and 2nd names, e.g. Sally Scott and Mary Catherine.

The South is indeed a fascinating place; seemed normal when I was young but it's a bit foreign to me know that I've been in CO for close to 30 years...

I second what Duff said-Good work lefty. This silly season is as epic as I've ever seen. Update on a P12 opening that we might have missed thanks to "Vols of our Lives" (we might need a separate thread just to discuss that search)-Washington OC/Former Rodent QB Jonathan Smith did accept the OSU job, so that one is done.
Thanks.

ap_17329786661841-e1512152397160.jpg

Associated Press
Oklahoma State approves $700K raise for Mike Gundy

frost has to be just waiting until Saturday night? There has been nothing out of stink'n link'n and just way to quiet.

frost has to be just waiting until Saturday night? There has been nothing out of stink'n link'n and just way to quiet.
That is what I heard on one of the local Portland radio shows today. Everything they are hearing is the Frost is a done deal to the Huskers after he coaches UCF in their last game this weekend.

This was, of course, in the context of "who does Oregon go after when Taggart leaves for FSU?"

The Fusker fans are sure of themselves. They have stupid signs up like “Frost Warning” and other crap like that. He is quite literally the prodigal son. I bet that there will be an uptick in boys named Scott.

Frost reportedly reached out to Keshawn Johnson in order to keep his kid from bolting. That is at least what a Fusker fan told me today.

Could Auburn be without a HC for the playoffs?

If Auburn refuses to match the money and job security offered by Arkansas, I think he'd leave. On other factors of where is "home" for all those personal and family considerations, he'd prefer to live in AR vs AL. Auburn's a better job, though, in his profession. So I think Auburn can keep him without having to overwhelm the Arkansas offer, but I don't think they can fall short of the offer and keep him.

Back