What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Really crazy to have the early signing day coming up on Dec 20th, with dead period basically starting a few days before that.
That's 2 weeks away. A lot of teams expect to sign most of their classes then.

I think this may need to change. You got teams without staffs, preparing for bowl games, and trying to sign a class? I can't imagine this is working for most.

So Leavitt is gone too... **** Taggart that slimebag screwed over Oregon after only one season. I knew he would one day leave, but not after one year. He brought all those kids across the country selling them on a dream then bails on them. Guess we get to go back to sucking ass...... **** I AM PISSED.

So Leavitt is gone too... **** Taggart that slimebag screwed over Oregon after only one season. I knew he would one day leave, but not after one year. He brought all those kids across the country selling them on a dream then bails on them. Guess we get to go back to sucking ass...... **** I AM PISSED.
Could I interest you in a DL coach or TE coach?

giphy.gif

How in the world with the early signing period does the previous UCF Staff (Frost and Co.) prepare and coach the Peach bowl game, and at the same time recruit for Nebraska, and then at the same time at the football facility, Heupel and his new staff recruit for UCF's future. Where do you office? How do you protect against interference by the old staff concerning potential transfers, etc??? What happens if and when a current UCF player transfers to Nebraska? The early signing period had good intentions, but it is not going to work, and will probably get an immediate review since there are too many things happening at the same time!

He will likely be paid in the range of $1.1 to $1.2 Million at FSU based on the staircase he is climbing. With those athletes, that team could become a really scary bunch. This is the ultimate level of athlete running his system. Scary good in 2 years!!!

Rumour had it Sexton wanted 2m p/y for Leavitt

He will likely be paid in the range of $1.1 to $1.2 Million at FSU based on the staircase he is climbing. With those athletes, that team could become a really scary bunch. This is the ultimate level of athlete running his system. Scary good in 2 years!!!

That's why I think FSU might have made the best coaching hires this year. Taggart and Leavitt recruiting Georgia and Florida hard for athletes? Seminole fans should be salivating at those hires.

I am sure Leavitt would prefer to be head coach at Oregon than be DC at FSU. But if the choice comes down to DC at Oregon or FSU, and the money is comparable, have to imagine he bolts.

Back