What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Let Penix cook.
Scared Cringe GIF by O&O, Inc

My office / man cave is tucked away where there is only one real access point, a narrow spiral staircase that creaks when you walk up. But there is also this small three foot door inside my son’s walk-in closet that you can scoot through. We call the room “Narnia“ for that reason. The space up here is big. Have my whole office set up, big screen tv, comfy goosedown couch, a small bar and mini frig. I can watch football in total peace up here.

During Thanksgiving this year, I was hiding out up here with all the in-laws visiting. I hear the stairs creaking and I quickly squeeze through the small door figuring my wife was headed up to get me. I don’t want to be gotten. I’m literally hiding in my son’s closet when my wife and her sister open up the closet door from the other direction and are like WTF looking at me crouched in my son’s closet. Turns out the creaks were my brother coming up. And my wife was giving a new house tour.

My office / man cave is tucked away where there is only one real access point, a narrow spiral staircase that creaks when you walk up. But there is also this small three foot door inside my son’s walk-in closet that you can scoot through. We call the room “Narnia“ for that reason. The space up here is big. Have my whole office set up, big screen tv, comfy goosedown couch, a small bar and mini frig. I can watch football in total peace up here.

During Thanksgiving this year, I was hiding out up here with all the in-laws visiting. I hear the stairs creaking and I quickly squeeze through the small door figuring my wife was headed up to get me. I don’t want to be gotten. I’m literally hiding in my son’s closet when my wife and her sister open up the closet door from the other direction and are like WTF looking at me crouched in my son’s closet. Turns out the creaks were my brother coming up. And my wife was giving a new house tour.
So did you come out of the closet?

Takes 3 field goals to beat 1 touchdown. And there will be more touchdowns in this one. Got to go for it there.

No, you don't have to go for it there. You had a virtually guaranteed 3 points but they got cocky. Just because each team has scored 2 TD's there's no guarantee that this pace will continue, and this scoring pace isn't even that high.

We’re out of here. My step-mother-in-law who is the softest person ever and comes out of her bedroom less than three hours a day because she can’t cope with sh*t, just rolled her eyes at me. That was it. “Get in the minivan, kids!”

No, you don't have to go for it there. You had a virtually guaranteed 3 points but they got cocky. Just because each team has scored 2 TD's there's no guarantee that this pace will continue, and this scoring pace isn't even that high.
I'm a true believer in something I once heard Steve Young say. Any time other than an end to a half or game, when a drive ends in a field goal I feel like my team just got closer to losing.

Both feet certainly appeared to be over the LOS but his shoulder didn't appear to be. I thought only the feet being over the LOS mattered.

I'm a true believer in something I once heard Steve Young say. Any time other than an end to a half or game, when a drive ends in a field goal I feel like my team just got closer to losing.

There's also something to be said for putting points on the board in a close game.

Why shouldn't the Broncos draft Penix ?
I've been impressed with him. I remember thinking "this kid's gonna be good" watching him as a frosh at Indiana before the multiple knee injuries. Love seeing him bounce back from that and play the way he has at Washington. I think he has the tools and leadership to be a quality NFL starter (which there aren't a lot of).

Holy f*ck. Just as we’re getting ready to leave. My niece comes running downstairs and says, “Hey everybody, we have a show! No one leave. We have a show.”

is coming back for his junior year even an option for Ewers with the money boosters invested in Arch?

Back