What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like the linebackers were running extra and it sounded like Coach Prime told them the NFL scouts were saying they were the weakest position group.

No idea how common it has been but a number of scouts on hand each practice. Great attention for the players and maybe some extra motivation to perform.
They are. Even thought the TEs aren't good right now, three of them have potential to play at the next level. Outside of Kennedy, it's hard to find an NFL prospect in that group. Bentley is a thumper and they don't get drafted in today's NFL anymore. While the DL only has 5 players, all of them got a shot at the NFL. Easily the weakest position group to me as well.

I’ve been in CO since this past Saturday, and leave tomorrow (I’d rather not, but unless I win the powerball/mega millions, or get a job offer that even my wife would say you’re stupid if you don’t take it, I’ll be back out the end of next summer). Maybe it’s Manitou/The Springs, but there isn’t a whole lot of Buffs/Prime hoopla. I did run into someone that works at CU Boulder while his kids and my daughter were playing together in a park nearby. He saw my hat, and there was a good amount of excitement between the both of us during that part of the random conversation.

I was kind of stoked to finally be able to see Falcon Stadium from I-25. After driving through a crazy storm a few times on the eastern part of the state, the drive in was probably the best ever. I can’t remember the last time that I could see mountains from just west of Wiggins?

I wish my daughter had a significant break in the fall so we could make the trip to coincide with the football season. I tried setting something up for around her B-day in October, when she was in kindergarten. I saw the attendance policy, and scrambled for the end of summer.

Definitely a lot of pre-season videos and non-AB content to get caught up on when I return to reality tomorrow afternoon…
You didn't find anyone who wants to talk Buffs with you because all of us who live from Manitou and west are absolutely over the Texas, Florida, and California license plates coming up the mountain. When we see a Nebraska license plate we are sure you are a 16 IQ and won't talk to you no matter what you are wearing. Besides, we know a flatlander is here because mountain roads are scary driving over 12mph.

Next time you are in town come up the mountain and I'll take you to a great bar that would show all the Buffs games if it wasn't umpossible!

You didn't find anyone who wants to talk Buffs with you because all of us who live from Manitou and west are absolutely over the Texas, Florida, and California license plates coming up the mountain. When we see a Nebraska license plate we are sure you are a 16 IQ and won't talk to you no matter what you are wearing. Besides, we know a flatlander is here because mountain roads are scary driving over 12mph.

Next time you are in town come up the mountain and I'll take you to a great bar that would show all the Buffs games if it wasn't umpossible!
I was in Cascade in May and Florissant last month and loved it! Florissant in particular, around pike, surprised me. Great area!

It feels like Antonio could easily be WR1, which is amazing when you consider Hunter, Weaver and Horn
He looks special. A complete steal of a recruit. When watching his tape, it was special but the QB didn't look good and the quality of comp wasn't much but he's legit. He can really run routes too. He's gonna be a day 2 pick if he keeps it up

A lot of you like Brewster, but I just can not stand that type of coaching. There's a reason he's in college, and that's where he belongs.
Every coaching staff needs a couple of "Those Guys." Helps balance the hard a$$es, the boring a$$ mofos and the "I'm too good for this job and soon to be on my way out" pricks.

I’ve been watching DNVR YouTube videos while working out for the past week.

It is getting hard to temper my excitement and expectations.

One of the many things I like about their videos, besides what seems like some insider access, is that it appears they consume every shred of information out there on the Buffs so I don’t have to go hunting through the other 10k other videos that seem to get posted these days.

RK is going places, IMO. He’s really good already.

One of the many things I like about their videos, besides what seems like some insider access, is that it appears they consume every shred of information out there on the Buffs so I don’t have to go hunting through the other 10k other videos that seem to get posted these days.

Huge fan of @RK and the DNVR Buffs videos/podcast (same, same). They are doing great work and agree that RK is fantastic (and feeding my kool aid addiction).

SIAP, but ESPN had a revised ranking of the top 50 incoming players (Transfers and true freshmen):

Buffs had 4(!) of the top 50, including #1 and #3.

SIAP, but ESPN had a revised ranking of the top 50 incoming players (Transfers and true freshmen):

Yeah, but did you see those hosses that TCU picked up?!?

3 wins, no more, 11/12 in the pac

Agreed

A lot of you like Brewster, but I just can not stand that type of coaching. There's a reason he's in college, and that's where he belongs.
At my age, I would be annoyed by any coach who wasn't nice and relaxed, completely positive, glowing in his/her praise, unflinchingly optimistic, and certain that I already know far more than would ever be necessary to succeed... in anything... any time... on any plane of existence.

But... I'm very coachable.

At my age, I would be annoyed by any coach who wasn't nice and relaxed, completely positive, glowing in his/her praise, unflinchingly optimistic, and certain that I already know far more than would ever be necessary to succeed... in anything... any time... on any plane of existence.

But... I'm very coachable.
But they are not at your age and some of these kids need a kick in the ass! Look at all the dui’s at Georgia! Yea they need more lovy dovy That’ll help. It comes down to the individual. I have no problem w it as long as they are not hurting the kids. Btw if you don’t like the coaching style don’t go there or transfer it’s as simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back