What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are patient. I watch Coach Prime's speeches to the team and actual practice. I skip all the pre practice BS sessions and anything that involves a green jersey. I guess what I'm saying is that I watch about 3-4 minutes of every 30 minutes Bucky drops.
Yeah, some of his stuff is getting a bit tiresome.

What they should do is start mic'ing up some of the players and/or coaches and incorporating some of that.

I was there, Illinois was headed into the horseshoe at about the 30. Folsom was loud, maybe as loud as I ever remember it. The student section was going off and making it impossible for Jeff George to audible. He backed away and asked the refs to do something. The play clock expired and Illinois got a penalty. He lined up again and we got LOUDER. Skull rattling loud, he backed away and begged the ref to do something. Then, in true Folsom fashion the students began chanting "George is a pussy". My pops was at home and he said you could hear the chant over broadcast TV. Good times.

I found the game on YT, Enjoy.

Go to about 40:00

My first CU football game ever!! My parents had gotten a friend's season tickets on the west side and I remember watching the student section more than the game. So fun & officially cemented my Buff fandom.

You are patient. I watch Coach Prime's speeches to the team and actual practice. I skip all the pre practice BS sessions and anything that involves a green jersey. I guess what I'm saying is that I watch about 3-4 minutes of every 30 minutes Bucky drops.
I usually watch it all, but I get annoyed with some of the repetitive stuff that has nothing to do with football.

I was there, Illinois was headed into the horseshoe at about the 30. Folsom was loud, maybe as loud as I ever remember it. The student section was going off and making it impossible for Jeff George to audible. He backed away and asked the refs to do something. The play clock expired and Illinois got a penalty. He lined up again and we got LOUDER. Skull rattling loud, he backed away and begged the ref to do something. Then, in true Folsom fashion the students began chanting "George is a pussy". My pops was at home and he said you could hear the chant over broadcast TV. Good times.

I was surprised how similar the Flatirons looked back then.

Bucky’s following a formula that works decently, but there is big room for improvement if he wants to push his channel into a content mill.

Prime’s recommendations were a good start but there’s a lot of ways he can help himself if he wants to blow up the channel. He has plenty of gravity and viewership necessary to see massive improvement with smart changes

Bucky’s following a formula that works decently, but there is big room for improvement if he wants to push his channel into a content mill.
I'm hooked to Well Off, however, it has little to do with Bucky. . . there is a lot of room for improvement on his end. I actually think Darius Sanders is more relatable and does a better job documenting the program.

this is going to be a weird and wild ride this season.

the overwhelming majority of pundits and observers seem to believe this is at best a 4 win team. and those of us here have pretty much all chugged the kool-aid. someone is going to be way way way off...

if CU beats tcu, it is going to shake things up in a big way--- think about all the oddsmakers and talking heads.

**** those guys.

we gonna win.

Which frosh gets most snaps on O? On D?
Edwards on O has to be the overwhelming favorite. Feels like Miller and Hopkins are the only other candidates and they are sitting at WR5/6/7 right now

On D, it's either going to be Cormani or Bishop Thomas, if you're including RS FR.

This is a very veteran laden team with most position two deeps consisting of JR/SR/GT

this is going to be a weird and wild ride this season.

the overwhelming majority of pundits and observers seem to believe this is at best a 4 win team. and those of us here have pretty much all chugged the kool-aid. someone is going to be way way way off...

if CU beats tcu, it is going to shake things up in a big way--- think about all the oddsmakers and talking heads.

**** those guys.

we gonna win.
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

What a pvss

Thanks for posting, I had never seen the broadcast. I just remember being a part of the “George is a pussy” chant in the student section. Proud to have been a part of the original assholes. Disappointed I could not hear it on that broadcast. Fun reminder of Folsom back then - refs without mics, no lights, and apparently so loud that opponents can’t play. In what universe do officials penalize the home team for being too loud and turn off the play clock for the visitors? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that in any other game.

Thanks for posting, I had never seen the broadcast. I just remember being a part of the “George is a pussy” chant in the student section. Proud to have been a part of the original assholes. Disappointed I could not hear it on that broadcast. Fun reminder of Folsom back then - refs without mics, no lights, and apparently so loud that opponents can’t play. In what universe do officials penalize the home team for being too loud and turn off the play clock for the visitors? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that in any other game.
College and NFL went through a crowd noise phase. Glad they wised up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back