What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Anyone watching the SC fusker game? They've showed mike riely all garbed up in fusker gear a few times now.
Isn't he a cu alumn? I know we don't really need more evidence to ban him from the buff nation, but head to toe fusbker gear? Really?

He went to Bama

No matter the outcome of this interception call, BP has to be sitting around watching this game and thinking, "If you little ****ers would have played like this all season, I'd still have a job there."

If Southern Cal had better coaching they would be very, very hard to beat. So loaded. Although lacking some depth.

Never a bad thing to see a fusker HC with a "What the **** was that look on his face" even if he is only the coach for one game.

There's a certain level of De Ja Vu when it comes to USC and Nebraska. Lol.

Fusker tradition, Win a bunch of record inflating OOC games, win enough in conference to get a decent bowl invitation, go get beat up in your bowl.

If we were in a bowl, we will get rooted for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The never call PI on hail Mary's, do they, :lol:

Or holding in the entire game.

These two schools combined generate well over $100 million a year in revenues yet the game is put in the hands and the whistles of a bunch of middle aged part timers who get paid a few hundred bucks per game to call games.

Football officiating is never going to be perfect, can't happen. On the other hand with all the money involved it would make some sense to have more professional officials who are better trained, supervised, and supported making the calls.

I for one am glad Penn State won. Enough with the Ped State crap. The people who did that are long gone. Jo Pa is where he should be. **** 'em. Happy for the kids at PSU.

It will be interesting to see how well Franklin does. Their patchwork offensive line almost made them unwatchable at times against BC, but it doesn't seem like there's any doubt he'll recruit lights out- his current class is in the rival's top 10, I think. If Harbaugh goes to Michigan, would it be possible for the b10 to have three viable title contenders every year? I'm sorta rooting for that to happen if for no other reason than to take some of the media focus off of the sec.

Holiday Bowl never seems to disappoint, always a good game. Looking forward to the big ones though but I have interest in the Peach Bowl too, it's usually good as well.

Back