What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

It will be interesting to see how well Franklin does. Their patchwork offensive line almost made them unwatchable at times against BC, but it doesn't seem like there's any doubt he'll recruit lights out- his current class is in the rival's top 10, I think. If Harbaugh goes to Michigan, would it be possible for the b10 to have three viable title contenders every year? I'm sorta rooting for that to happen if for no other reason than to take some of the media focus off of the sec.

Wiscy, PSU, NU, MSU, UM and OSU. There are a lot of teams that could be good in the big. Not sure how many would be elite.

In the pac12 right now though there is only one elite team. USC is a sleeping giant that I doubt will get to Carroll status under Sark. What other teams could be elite? Stanford will be up and down as with UCLA. ASU has a chance of graham stays. UW is a possibility. What helps is the recruiting base. But as shown with the WR we lost to TT, we have to keep all of these guys within the conference and west coast people seem to go east and not necessarily the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiscy, PSU, NU, MSU, UM and OSU. There are a lot of teams that could be good in the big. Not sure how many would be elite.

In the pac12 right now though there is only one elite team. USC is a sleeping giant that I doubt will get to Carroll status under Sark. What other teams could be elite? Stanford will be up and down as with UCLA. ASU has a chance of graham stays. UW is a possibility. What helps is the recruiting base. But as shown with the WR we lost to TT, we have to keep all of these guys within the conference and west coast people seem to go east and not necessarily the other way.

5 of Stanford's commits from east of the Mississippi. 3 for Oregon as well. I don't think it would hold water to say "Recruits go east from the West Coast but not the other way around."

I think OSU has a chance. While its arguable whether they deserved to get into the playoff this year over TCU and Baylor, they are in elite company in the playoff. I agree that the others could be nothing more than good- I was just speculating on the effects of Franklin's recruiting and Harbaugh leading UM. I agree that WU, NU, MSU are merely destined for goodness.

With 9 conference games and bigger matchups in the OOC part CFB is going to be getting better.

But for that to happen the SEC needs to not pussy out with awful games in October/November.

With 9 conference games and bigger matchups in the OOC part CFB is going to be getting better.

But for that to happen the SEC needs to not pussy out with awful games in October/November.
Having turd games in Oct/Nov is actually smart TV scheduling as it allows them to mov compelling conference TV games earlier. This has nothing to do with overall SOS, and we all know the SEC is horrible about this point.

Fun slate of games today. Big 12 could come out looking okay or really bad with teams in all three games.

Fun slate of games today. Big 12 could come out looking okay or really bad with teams in all three games.
aTm, Clemson, & Arkansas FTW!

Does it hurt more or less that two of the losses would be to former conference mates?

I picked A&M to win this game in the family bowl pool but I really wouldn't mind missing on this one. I can not stand Aggy and them joining the SEC has only reinforced that.

A few years ago, an announcer and former Miami player was fired after expressing how much fun it would be to go down and participate in an on-field fight. But in his defense, he didn't actually go down and cheap shot any players.

A few years ago, an announcer and former Miami player was fired after expressing how much fun it would be to go down and participate in an on-field fight. But in his defense, he didn't actually go down and cheap shot any players.

I remember that. I think it was against FIU.

Sumlin did something at halftime...he's not on the sideline anymore. Good for Sumlin.

Sumlin did something at halftime...he's not on the sideline anymore. Good for Sumlin.
Glad this was brought to his attention and he did something about it. Funny how social media changes everything. 5 years ago, head coach wouldn't have known until the next day if at all.

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the end of Student assistant Michael Richardson's coaching career.

And now they're getting personal with the kicker? Possibly a normal aggie greeting

[tweet]549685279443808256[/tweet]

youtube versions

[video=youtube;NxU69HPuW9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxU69HPuW9U[/video]

Wow that guy should have decked that coach on the second play.

Back