What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

My dad sent this gem to the Denver Post this morning, and it of course belongs here. Enjoy.

Dear Mr. Monserud, DP Sports Editor:
I have followed the Denver Post Sports page this fall and am amazed at the amount of coverage you give to a 1-6 Nebraska Football Team as it strives just to win football games. Today for instance, your sports pages give coverage to Nebraska playing a 4-4 Bethune Cookman team. Yet, there is no coverage of UNC, or Air Force or any of the neighborhood RMAC teams, not to mention a 5-2 CU team which is having a good season. I understand you may be trying to appease Nebraska fans living in this area, however, there are many more fans of our homegrown neighborhood children playing in the Mountain West Conference and RMAC than Nebraska.

There as less than 2 million people who live in Nebraska. While many Nebraskans may be living here (and why not?) they number far less than the homegrown Coloradoans who try to follow neighborhood kids playing at Fort Lewis, Colorado Mesa Univ., Adams State, Western State, Colorado School of Mines and the University of Wyoming, for that matter.

I submit to you that the Nebraskan fan base in the Front Range are getting the Omaha World Herald online and are up to date with Eric Olson’s missives.
Finally, Nebraska recruits against our State Universities. I would much rather see the Colorado kids recruited by Nebraska go to CSU or CU.

So, why do you give Nebraska as much coverage as you do? Please give us a break.

Bob- Colorado Sports Fan

My dad sent this gem to the Denver Post this morning, and it of course belongs here. Enjoy.

I have followed the Denver Post Sports page this fall and am amazed at the amount of coverage you give to a 1-6 Nebraska Football Team as it strives just to win football games. Today for instance, your sports pages give coverage to Nebraska playing a 4-4 Bethune Cookman team. Yet, there is no coverage of UNC, or Air Force or any of the neighborhood RMAC teams, not to mention a 5-2 CU team which is having a good season. I understand you may be trying to appease Nebraska fans living in this area, however, there are many more fans of our homegrown neighborhood children playing in the Mountain West Conference and RMAC than Nebraska.

There as less than 2 million people who live in Nebraska. While many Nebraskans may be living here (and why not?) they number far less than the homegrown Coloradoans who try to follow neighborhood kids playing at Fort Lewis, Colorado Mesa Univ., Adams State, Western State, Colorado School of Mines and the University of Wyoming, for that matter.

I submit to you that the Nebraskan fan base in the Front Range are getting the Omaha World Herald online and are up to date with Eric Olson’s missives.
Finally, Nebraska recruits against our State Universities. I would much rather see the Colorado kids recruited by Nebraska go to CSU or CU.

So, why do you give Nebraska as much coverage as you do? Please give us a break.

Bob- Colorado Sports Fan
Nice work, Dad.

Bob- Colorado Sports Fan
The motivation to cover the Fuskers can’t be for increased readership. Your old man gives Fusker fans far too much credit for being able to read.

Bob- Colorado Sports Fan

Far nicer than I would have sent. Mine would have been more like, “what the **** is wrong with you idiots? This is COLORADO, stop writing about the ****ing Huskers and their trailer park fans. This is why nobody buys your ****ty newspaper. **** the Huskers and **** you and Kiszla, ****ing hack.”

I can picture some moron decked out in Nebraska gear at a pub in Ardara proclaiming that he is there from the Ireland of the midwest while someone is singing a sean-nos song in the corner.

Last edited:
LOL, you didn't disappoint when I asked! Thanks for the laughs Buff fans.

Next year, when I am walking to the Allbuffs gater, I want you guys to emulate the good folks in Lincoln and make me write a review of just how nice you all are........ On second thought, **** OFF!

LOL, you didn't disappoint when I asked! Thanks for the laughs Buff fans.

Next year, when I am walking to the Allbuffs gater, I want you guys to emulate the good folks in Lincoln and make me write a review of just how nice you all are........ On second thought, **** OFF!

I don’t go to those things but if I see you I’ll just throw something at you. **** you.

I'm going to now be unhappy if I don't see @BuffSurveyor and @Waylon Van Smack running around Boulder in leprechaun costumes when the Fuskers come here next year. They're both from the Ireland of the Midwest after all.
**** that! Waylon Van Smack and I are going to have a purge party in Boulder that day and work on getting revenge on all you @$$%oles.

Last edited:
Back