What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

They also gave their 1-6 defense the much jerked-off over “Blackshirts.” Pretty much cementing them as the participation trophy of Fusker football. At least one kid had enough pride to turn it down because he didn’t feel that he had earned it.
They gave up 28 points to a now 3-4 Minnesota team, and that’s what gets them their Blackshirts? I guess that’s quite the improvement since the day CU stripped them of that label

They gave up 28 points to a now 3-4 Minnesota team, and that’s what gets them their Blackshirts? I guess that’s quite the improvement since the day CU stripped them of that label

They aren't the blackshirts anymore.

Better to call them the brownshorts after the way they crapped them last year giving up 50 points a game to half their schedule.

They aren't the blackshirts anymore.

Better to call them the brownshorts after the way they crapped them last year giving up 50 points a game to half their schedule.
The blackshirts died in 2001. They have not had a great defense since the day the music died in Boulder, Nov 23, 2001. Bye Bye Miss American Pie. Drove the Chevy to the Levy, and dumped all the blackshirts into the Platte River.

The mere mention of bringing back the Blackshirts during the preseason had me chuckling.

**** that! Waylon Van Smack and I are going to have a purge party in Boulder thst day and work on getting revenge on all you @$$%oles.
Back to back and shoulder to shoulder making our way to the bar with whips and chairs in hand brutha! I'll be the guy wearing a Waylon hat and red KAG tshirt. #LookForMe

I wonder how many CU fans on this board even watch Husker games this season? The improvement in their game play is remarkable, not to mention the culture change. Yes they are 1-6. There have been no real blowouts (Michigan game excepted), and there are games they should have won.

Go watch the first game, then skip to the last 3 games to see for yourself. HCSF and Staff are getting it done with the players trusting in the process. The 2019 commits and recruits are buying in too.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes soon enough. I'm expecting good things.

The Fusker cult leaders must have reprogrammed the cult members to regurgitate the new line about how awesome the Fuskers are.

Be prepared for the talking points about how their Bethune Cookman game will be such an amazing exhibition of athleticism and how hard fought it was. They will applaud themselves for how great they looked in the college football equivalent of a canned hunt. Their confidence will grow just in time for OSU to hang 60+ on em. The blowouts will continue with Michigan State and Iowa.

The Fusker cult leaders must have reprogrammed the cult members to regurgitate the new line about how awesome the Fuskers are.

Be prepared for the talking points about how their Bethune Cookman game will be such an amazing exhibition of athleticism and how hard fought it was. They will applaud themselves for how great they looked in the college football equivalent of a canned hunt. Their confidence will grow just in time for OSU to hang 60+ on em. The blowouts will continue with Michigan State and Iowa.
Yup, they’ll be jabbering all week how they’ve turned the corner, how the Frost system is working, blah, blah, blah. Then OSU will obliterate them.

I wonder how many CU fans on this board even watch Husker games this season? The improvement in their game play is remarkable, not to mention the culture change. Yes they are 1-6. There have been no real blowouts (Michigan game excepted), and there are games they should have won.

Go watch the first game, then skip to the last 3 games to see for yourself. HCSF and Staff are getting it done with the players trusting in the process. The 2019 commits and recruits are buying in too.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes soon enough. I'm expecting good things.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't kid yourself. I watched that glorious implosion against Northwestern and your team get mudholed by Michigan. They'll be lucky to win 2 more. But congrats for beating Minnesota by almost as much as a Maryland team who didn't have a head coach.

Yes we have watched and enjoyed your delusions.

kNU came into the CU game with everything they had, all the emotional energy they could have. CU got a chance to see them for a half, adjusted, and the fuskers got dominated in the second half for their first loss.

Emotionally down after CU they then lose at home to Troy. Nuf' said.

Michigan wasn't as close as the score.

Losing at home to Purdue by 14 isn't a blowout? Then by 17 to Wisconsin again in a game not that close.

They were close at Northwestern, a team that isn't very good either.

So now, yahoo, they got a win against a Minnesota team that hasn't beaten any other B1G team either.

So they have only given up 50 once so far this year, they are still a one win team. Probably be a two win team with their paid victim this weekend but then what. Maybe keep it close against Illinois but Michigan State and Iowa are going to beat whatever sense of hope out of them that is left after Ohio State uses them like a bunch of tackling dummies and blocking sleds.

And any statement that the players who haven't left already are buying in much less recruits is pure wishful thinking. Who buys into historic levels of suck?

Could find a worthwhile face palm so I went with a monkey for my response to the quoted post instead.
But the monkey didn't work either so.... you get the point.

Could find a worthwhile face palm so I went with a monkey for my response to the quoted post instead.
But the monkey didn't work either so.... you get the point.
This inter webs thing is hard. Can you just draw a picture on a Big Chief tablet with a crayon?

I've watched some of your games and highlights since the CU game. Martinez is good and will undeniably have a great career. Your offensive line is pretty good and I like your wide receivers and RBs- I would take ozigbo, spielman, and Morgan in a heartbeat.

Your defense however.... woah nelly. Man they are simply atrocious bro.

Back