What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Right!
Nobody gives 70 pages worth of giving a f@ck on this CU board.
Trust me, if your whining bitch of a coach and fan base had not started attacking our linebacker, and frost had actually decided to take his whoopin like a man, rather than trying to pass the buck back to CU, this thread would have died just as quickly as your chances to be relevant did on September 8th.

This is a CU board, nobody gives a f@ck.
Somebody didn't get laid.
So NU never becomes NU, the Bobfather never leaves Wyoming because the recruiting base in Nebraska is split..... One could argue Colorado never becomes anything without Nebraska to fuel the fire in their belly. You better thank Creighton.

(3. 2. 1. Que frustrated Gary meltdown)

Last edited:
He knows they are hating on him, but he isn't reading the comments. Referring to the disgusting things that have been said to him and about him on twitter and instagram.
I meant, is “ion” some sort of internet twitter slang?

Are they taunting? Trying to get the boooos from the clapping fans? Hummmmm nah, probably not.
They're posing for a picture after a road win. I believe the CU section is behind them.

A lot of husker fans create weird stories about the motives of others, it seems.

What's your take on the knee twisting incident Waylon? Are you able to see it?

I was actually having fun with the "hate" thing before the game, and really gave props to not only the Husker team but the fans in Memorial Stadium on Saturday.

The past 5 or 6 days has re-kindled some passion for me, though. Now I really do not like Frost - I think he's a whiny bitch - and the bad taste in my mouth about the "world's classiest fans" that I had from listening to every Husker fan's story about piss balloons, thrown batteries, keyed cars, busted windows, and of course grandmas pushed down stairs came rushing back with Kneerollgate.

Now I'm going with **** you guys.
Nubs is more John Ford. We're Sergio Leone and we know who the Ugly is.

the huskers desperately need Frost to be the real deal. The last time that they had a coaching vacancy, they had to hire a perennial 7 win coach who somehow managed to wear out his welcome at a school that is ambivalent regarding football. Reports were that Frost had seriously cold feet at the end. If the Frost era is more of the same from Saturday, who are they going to be able to hire?

the huskers desperately need Frost to be the real deal. The last time that they had a coaching vacancy, they had to hire a perennial 7 win coach who somehow managed to wear out his welcome at a school that is ambivalent regarding football. Reports were that Frost had seriously cold feet at the end. If the Frost era is more of the same from Saturday, who are they going to be able to hire?
Exactly. If Frost can't turn it around there, I'm not sure who else would be able to

Nebraska has some advantages in their fan base and financial commitment. It has some significant challenges in its location and conference affiliation. Success isn’t impossible, but it will be harder now than it was before. Trying to convince a kid from California or Texas to spend five years in Lincoln without the prospect of a solid shot at the NFL is a lot to ask.

Can someone link me the gif/video of Juwann getting hit late? I can’t find it

I wonder if Nebraska will have much success trying to recruit St John Bosco players going forward.
giphy.gif

They're posing for a picture after a road win. I believe the CU section is behind them.

A lot of husker fans create weird stories about the motives of others, it seems.

What's your take on the knee twisting incident Waylon? Are you able to see it?
My take? Im glad we waited almost a week to broach the topic between you and I.

Well, here we go.... There probably was some twisting going on. That's football. Its a nothing burger. I hope the game never gets pussified to the extent that shinanigans are flagged or suspended. That being said... there are limits. Remember when Michael Vicks brother qb at Virginia Tech broke that dudes leg? That is a total thug play. Wrenching on an already sore knee, grabbing a guys junk, poking an eye... I won't condone but thats football. Where is that line to be crossed, hell if I know.

Much different than the takes here that focus on SF whining or whatever.... I don't blame Frost for sending it in for review, for no other reason than to show his players he will fight for them. He's still building trust and changing a culture with a bunch of guys he didn't recruit. I don't seriously think he's expecting a suspension or anything to come from it. I think he's also said he's done talking about it to the press.

As far as Red fans going extreme with their reaction.... the word fan is short for fanatic, its what they do. Going direct to an opposing player on social media is wrong but its the bad side of social media. Conversely, CU fans can whine about NU fans whining because they are equally fanatical. They (CU fans) have every right to stick up for that kid.

The odd part to me is a minority of CU fans wanted to see NU fans break tradition and boo or do things, throw things not in their traditional sportsmanlike manner like they would feel better if NU fans acted like, ...well honestly, ...act like they do. They want to cast shade on NU fans soooo badly they can taste it. Was not surprised how some fans on this site (a very small number) who went to the game wanting to find negatives to focus on. How do you see fault with fans saying "welcome" or "are you having fun?" "are you being treated ok?".... its just odd, to want to have a negative experience.

For better or worse, how NU fans clap after a loss is kinda cool. It was a lot easier in the 80s and 90s when home losses were rare but I got to say its better than Creighton fans do. Creighton fans are not disrespectful by any stretch but they dont clap either.

What is your take?

This is a true post. I'd add, seeing NU lose to CU their first time out wasnt a shock, but what was shocking was that a lot of it had to do with Frost's decision making and time management. Sure there was a dropped TD pass, a dropped 1st down pass and a poorly timed personal foul but they still should have been able to win that game if called better.

Last edited:
I think the Nubs will make some noise in the Big 10. Nebraska looked like a good team to me. We are just better!

I think the Nubs will make some noise in the Big 10. Nebraska looked like a good team to me. We are just better!
The most impressive point of interest for me was seeing the D line make such a big change. Its the best they have looked since the Suh years

This is a true post. I'd add, seeing BU lose to CU their first time out wasnt a shock, but what was shocking was that a lot of it had to do with Frost's decision making and time management. Sure there was a dropped TD pass, a dropped 1st down pass and a poorly timed personal foul but they still should have been able to win that game if called better.

Scott Frost is a good football coach, even with the goofy stuff this week. Taking a team from 0-12 to 14-0 in two years is impressive-even in a talent hotbed like Florida. Saturday was a wake-up call for a lot of people nationally and in Nebraska.

I think a fair amount of Nebraska fans and national pundits thought that NU's struggles under Mike Riley were a result of Mike Riley being a bad coach.......as evidenced by the amount of people who cited the Husker crowd last weekend and the genius of Frost as reasons why NU would win the game. What they missed is what we spent a ton of time talking about on here-the attrition the last couple years. That's going to take more than one recruiting cycle to fix-and we may not notice it until the second home and home in this contract. A ton of people had NU in a bowl-and I thought that was far-fetched. They're gonna win 3 or 4 games this year, but they'll look better.....In a way, its almost like MM's first team here. On top of the attrition, that conference schedule is probably the toughest in the power 5-they play pretty much every one of the top programs in the B1G except for Penn State, and they don't play Rutgers this year.

We got underrated nationally preseason, and the fact that we're 2-0 is proof of that. We expected a better Steven Montez-with the thinking that him having a dedicated QB coach in Roper would help a lot. It has. People cited the departure of Fields, Bobo, and Ross as well at the skill positions............not knowing we had better talent (including a Heisman candidate in Viska) behind those three.

Back