What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

We have an angle, Scott, it doesn’t look good.
Yeah jeez, I can say being completely honest - I have watched all the "angles" floating around, and there are none that make me think he was trying to twist Martinez's leg. It honestly just looks like a football tackle/scrum and his leg got twisted in the fray as he went down. The disparity between how it looks in the footage and the reaction from the Nebraska head coach (for christ's sake) and the Neb fans is staggering.

Ugly game. 2 weeks now he's been outcoached. Simple things like EVERY play is in shotgun, no ability to take a snap under center kills on short yardage situations. This is not going to be a quick fix. This O scheme is not ment to go phisical when all that is needed is 1 or 2 yards. DC was played for a chump by Troy in the 4th. There is no bowl this year and a losing record is coming fast. Passing on the Burrow kid is going to haunt him for the start of his era.

There is an article on husker extra that compares the program to nick cage in leaving Las Vegas. Holy **** that whole state may commit hari kari

It would truly be amazing to watch those fans in a 2 win season for the fuskers.

They have no other life so they don't know how to just shut it off and go do other things like CSU fans do. They would suffer through every painful moment

It would truly be amazing to watch those fans in a 2 win season for the fuskers.

They have no other life so they don't know how to just shut it off and go do other things like CSU fans do. They would suffer through every painful moment
As much as I might enjoy that, I’m not sure I want my wife to be that depressed all fall

Yes. One of the smart ones who did everything she could to get out. She still roots for the team but it seems more and more like an old habit. She loves the buffs and has fully adopted the basketball team. She is more pissed than I am when Boyle’s squad looses.

Yes. One of the smart ones who did everything she could to get out. She still roots for the team but it seems more and more like an old habit. She loves the buffs and has fully adopted the basketball team. She is more pissed than I am when Boyle’s squad looses.

She better be gorgeous my friend.

Basketball team???? Thought you said she was smart. #RollJays

Back