What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I was gonna let this go.. but in light of the nubsuckers going after Callier and Frost being such a bitch, you know what... **** it... Every time martinez comes onto the field,is knocked down or is sacked in Boulder next year... i want the band to play twist and shout just to **** with the husker fans

Last edited:
I was gonna let this guy.. but in light of the nubsuckers going after Callier and Frost being such a bitch, you know what... **** it... Every time martinez comes onto the field,is knocked down or is sacked in Boulder next year... i want the band to play twist and shout just to **** with the husker fans
We need a couple thousand of these signs made up.

sweep-the-leg-no-mercy.jpg

I was gonna let this guy.. but in light of the nubsuckers going after Callier and Frost being such a bitch, you know what... **** it... Every time martinez comes onto the field,is knocked down or is sacked in Boulder next year... i want the band to play twist and shout just to **** with the husker fans

I don't know how many of you guys agree with me, but serenading Fusker nation with our fight song as they left became one of my favorite CU memories. The fact that it was the day that their Messiah debuted as head coach and the day that that jackass Tom Osborne went in the Fusker hall of fame made it that much sweeter. **** Nebraska!

I hope coach MM doesn’t say anything ungracious about Nebraska if asked to comment on all of this.
Let those ****ers cry and throw a tantrum about how they could possibly lose at home with OMFG Frost leading the team.
Between that and physically threatening our players, Colorado will have all the motivation they’ll ever need when the nubs visit Boulder next year.

I don't know how many of you guys agree with me, but serenading Fusker nation with our fight song as they left became one of my favorite CU memories. The fact that it was the day that their Messiah debuted as head coach and the day that that jackass Tom Osborne went in the Fusker hall of fame made it that much sweeter. **** Nebraska!
While we are far behind in the overall series record, we've definitely picked some great times to ruin their day. Frost's debut, the year we ended their 30+ bowl streak, the year we effectively ended their college football dominance for good (62-36), etc.

I hope coach MM doesn’t say anything ungracious about Nebraska if asked to comment on all of this.
Let those ****ers cry and throw a tantrum about how they could possibly lose at home with OMFG Frost leading the team.
Between that and physically threatening our players, Colorado will have all the motivation they’ll ever need when the nubs visit Boulder next year.

I want an 8:45pm at night kickoff so we can listen to their fans bitch about how late they have to play.

While we are far behind in the overall series record, we've definitely picked some great times to ruin their day. Frost's debut, the year we ended their 30+ bowl streak, the year we effectively ended their college football dominance for good (62-36), etc.

I call that quality over quantity

Yeah, they are being as nasty as you can imagine. Wishing him injury, threatening to kick his ass, etc. Doesn’t help when their ****ing writers encourage it.

Ok, so I think I can see what they are talking about. Problem is, what’s really happening is Callier goes to get up and looks like he’s dipping his head back down, but martinez’ other leg is wrapped around his back, so it looks like there is an extra “something” or a delay getting off Martinez. But again, it’s Martinez’ let that prevents Callier from getting up in a perceived normal fashion.

Watch the full game replay. At the 1 hour 35 minute mark the Huskers start a drive. On that drive AM throws a ball and is untouched, then reaches down to grab behind his right knee while hobbling. Two plays later he is sacked and stays on the ground while holding his right leg as he is in pain. Later on AM is tackled by Collier who grabs the right leg.

These kids get the rivalry now. This is down there with the Fuskers making fun of Sal Aunese in terms of low class.
They are bitching he was twisting his leg. I have watched it and it looks more like he knew AM was down and was simply trying to get off of AM’s leg. He could see someone else hit him higher. Either way, Nebraska fans are going to see and imagine the worst in any loss. Especially against CU.

Hope he is ok and can play soon.

To me what he did or did not do is irrelevant to the way Frosty has handled it. If he does have an angle that looks bad enough for him to feel like he should send it to the PAC and B1G then he should have done so and kept his mouth shut. There is no reason to put that bull**** out there because you are just putting more fuel on the fire.
There is absolutely nothing positive that comes out of making that remark. Nothing for Nebraska, nothing for Colorado, and certainly nothing for Callier. Total bush league bull****.
Glad to hear the kid is probably going to be okay.

To me what he did or did not do is irrelevant to the way Frosty has handled it. If he does have an angle that looks bad enough for him to feel like he should send it to the PAC and B1G then he should have done so and kept his mouth shut. There is no reason to put that bull**** out there because you are just putting more fuel on the fire.
There is absolutely nothing positive that comes out of making that remark. Nothing for Nebraska, nothing for Colorado, and certainly nothing for Callier. Total bush league bull****.
Glad to hear the kid is probably going to be okay.
This. Why incite the fanbase? It’s extremely unprofessional.

Martinez is day-to-day according to Omaha media...meanwhile, physical threats and general harassment have been made to a player allegedly involved in a seemingly (to one side) dirty play.

So does Nebraska play in an empty stadium for a game or three due to their premature torch bearing lynch mob fans?

I despise dirty/fowl play, and I can count the times questionable helmet to helmet contact was overlooked

Been a Nebraska hater for over 40 years, absolutely enjoyed Frost whining about Martinez. Years and years ago, when they were punishing visiting teams by 30 or more points - The corn had a tradition of gathering at the opponent's tunnel after the game and applauding them - the good samaritans ! You can bet your a$$ that tradition is no longer existing.

My god, man. The whining. The excuses. Does anybody think that this would be a story if Nebraska had won?
If Martinez had said "I was fine until I felt someone twisting my leg in the pile" that would be one thing. He said he didn't think anything dirty happened.
This is a manufactured controversy by people who can't accept the fact that they lost their ****ing home opener/second coming of Jesus to wretched, lowly Colorado.
And yes, that includes their dead-eyed coach. I had no opinion of him whatsoever before this and now I ****ing hate him.
If you went through and did Zapruder film level analysis of every play of a football game you could convince yourself of any number of things.
All I know is that I can't wait for these ****ers to come to Boulder next year.

Back