What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Corn nation is turning on SF. This is going to be delicious.

Surprisingly in reading their boards I haven't seen a lot of that.

Mostly it is blaming Riley for the talent, blaming the players for "being quitters", blaming the refs for calling obvious penalties against the corn and not making up some for the opponents, even blaming "Big ten bias" against the huskers.

A surprising number are still in denial holding on to blind faith. "Our boys will be fine, we need to support them and trust in our team."

It seems like for a lot of them they aren't even going to be able to acknowledge that this season happened until sometime deep in the off-season.

For gods sake - weren’t they in Boulder in ‘95 and only got flagged once for 5 yards whereas we got called for everything?

Funny - the world’s greatest fans weren’t complying then...
Husker fan is low compliance, everyone knows this.

Surprisingly in reading their boards I haven't seen a lot of that.

Mostly it is blaming Riley for the talent, blaming the players for "being quitters", blaming the refs for calling obvious penalties against the corn and not making up some for the opponents, even blaming "Big ten bias" against the huskers.

A surprising number are still in denial holding on to blind faith. "Our boys will be fine, we need to support them and trust in our team."

It seems like for a lot of them they aren't even going to be able to acknowledge that this season happened until sometime deep in the off-season.
D45ADE58-821C-4171-A14E-F22C4AB05B4F.jpeg

Funny how Nebraska has gotten more coverage being 0-5 and now 0-6 than they got the last 5 years!!! Hated seeing Frost get an interview on Gameday for sucking so bad!!!
Best part of this deal is they are pretty much guaranteed to not go to a bowl, which helps us next year

As I sit here drinking my morning coffee and think about last nights game, the thought occurs to me: at least I’m not a Nebraska fan. That would really suck.
I'd imagine being a Penn State, West Virginia, or Georgia fan right now would suck pretty bad.

I love a good troll job.

QOi0AHD.gif

Living in Omaha, NE, hate watching the game and hate listening to postgame radio (Is that bad??), it’s interesting and fun now to see the shift in views. Its not just some fans turning on Frost, it’s also some key media people and former players. It really heated up after his postgame comments yesterday throwing staff and players under the bus. I had 2 friends admit to me yesterday that I was right and Frost was a douche, this after they defended everything he said and did through the 0-5 start (ALL Nub fans are delusional, even my otherwise level headed friends), 0-6 and yesterday’s douchery was just too much.

A home loss to Minnesota and 0-7 will get even more interesting.

“Rather than take ownership of Nebraska's epic collapse, Scott Frost passed the buck”:
https://saturdaytradition.com/nebra...to-pass-the-buck-for-nebraskas-abysmal-start/

He'll clean up his words and take full ownership publicly, but make no mistake, this is his true colors. He is just a big puss.

They can't do anything with him. Here's what Nebraska is still paying-
Bo Pelini through February of 2019 at $1.5 million annually.
Mike Riley $6.6 million. His Oregon State salary ($50k as a consultant) doesn't do much to help this. Article said nothing about what impact his AAF gig would have on this.
Shawn Eichorst-$1.7 million minus what he makes at Texas.

Whether or not this happens, its hilarious that they're there-Air Force is going to be our toughest OOC game next year, and its probably not that close.

When I went to Lincoln for the CU game, I was shocked at how many fans were wearing Frost shirts. There were many flavors comparing him to great coaching legends, or just declaring a general state of awesomeness.

They really believed he was all they needed to push for a Big10 title immediately. It's hard to believe all of that love is already spent.

When I went to Lincoln for the CU game, I was shocked at how many fans were wearing Frost shirts. There were many flavors comparing him to great coaching legends, or just declaring a general state of awesomeness.

They really believed he was all they needed to push for a Big10 title immediately. It's hard to believe all of that love is already spent.
Those clowns wrote a book about him and his greatness before he coached a game
Frost.JPG

Back