What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Nebraska will not climb any higher in the polls than what they will be ranked before they play us. It will be nice for us since it will give us a win over a "ranked" but overranked cornhusker team.

Since I am from Chadron and pretty much grow up with cornhusker fans all around me, I do have a few decent friends that are cornsuckers. I have two cornhusker friends that were at the 2001 62-36 and 2007 65-51 game that both told me that Folsom was louder at those both games than Memorial has ever been, and they attend almost every home game. Folsom is going to be rocking and I am pumped. My first Neb game was in 2001 and that was the most amazing game and atmosphere. I also remember standing in line at the gates for the Okie state game in 1994 as a 9yr old and guys next to me saying if we would of beat Nebraska the week before, this game was going to have oranges thrown on the field. Huck the Fuskers. Go Buffs!

About 40% Husker fans in attendance would be something. 30% would exceed my expectations for a non rivalry game like this one and like the Wyoming game a few years ago.

About 40% Husker fans in attendance would be something. 30% would exceed my expectations for a non rivalry game like this one and like the Wyoming game a few years ago.

We're going to beat you again.

Won't be anywhere near that.

Will all these predictions keep you warm at night when the nubs lose to CU again?

There is no such thing as a classy fan base in CFB/NFL. There are specific experiences that can vary for some fans in visiting stadiums and drive a narrative, but every fan base is the same. Good and bad.

They’re a strange bunch. Keying is going too far though. Definitely need to scale that back to just pissing on their car or dumping motor oil or something on it. Something less permanent.
Here's a little tip for you all: Twinkies make for fabulous projectiles. The cool thing about them is the creamy filling is a mixed of syrup, fats and gelatin that make it pretty much impervious to windshield washer fluid.
giphy.gif

They’re a strange bunch. Keying is going too far though. Definitely need to scale that back to just pissing on their car or dumping motor oil or something on it. Something less permanent.

Yes, you wouldn't want to permanently damage Jethro's ride.
Beverly-Hillbillies-Family-in-the-car-750x500.jpg

You're going to be 6-6......just like us. Too bad we don't play your conference in any of our lower tier bowls-beating you clowns twice in one year would be amazing!
6-6 is CU's high expectations? Can't say I can find more wins for the Buffs either. LOL!

Nebraska will top that.

Back