What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Husker Minister of Propaganda Sean Callahan is predicting no less than 30,000 drooling Fusker mouth breathers at Folsom. Better up the piss ballon production just in case.
Impossible. Look, there are going to be more Nebraska fans than CU wants and less Nebraska fans than NU wants. I’d say around 10 to 15k Nebraska fans.

Our group has 28 tickets all taken by Colorado fans. If someone shows up with any red at all, they don’t get a ticket.

He said, “Don’t be a dick.” Then you said, “Who are you talking too?” And I said, “Jane.” Get it? Dick and Jane! Hahaha!!

Lol I didn’t before but i was totally kidding, thankfully you weren’t offended.

Impossible. Look, there are going to be more Nebraska fans than CU wants and less Nebraska fans than NU wants. I’d say around 10 to 15k Nebraska fans.

Our group has 28 tickets all taken by Colorado fans. If someone shows up with any red at all, they don’t get a ticket.
I remember the breakfast tailgates when I was a kid... my parents crowd drank "Blacky Mary's" (bloody Mary's w/ black food coloring). No way they were drinking a red beverage.

Hey, are Red Bulls off limits this week?

It seems to me there would be more corn fans back when we played them every year and fans get apathetic. Haven't Buff fans been looking forward to this game? and now with Laviska and Mel here it doesn't seem like there would be anymore red fans than say 2001. We are gonna whoop them early anyways and they'll become very quiet.

I remember the breakfast tailgates when I was a kid... my parents crowd drank "Blacky Mary's" (bloody Mary's w/ black food coloring). No way they were drinking a red beverage.

Hey, are Red Bulls off limits this week?

Tomatoes? Might be good to hit nubs with them.

We bought 4 extra tickets for the game, so there’s 6 tickets that won’t see the hands of huskers.
I think a lot of people went this route

Back