What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I’m pretty convinced Rhule is going to flop. In retrospect, Nebraska should’ve let him turn down the job the first time. Instead, they overpaid him and let him bring in all his buddies from the most dysfunctional staff in the NFL, even elevating some of them to positions they are definitely should not be in at a place like Nebraska. He made one solid external hire, Tony White at DC and retained the worst OL coach in college football, which lol considering their strategy now relies on winning in the trenches with two of the least qualified line coaches in all of power conference football. What Rhule has done so far just screams laziness to me and a complacency with walking out of Lincoln in a few years with a fat buyout. I’m all for the nubs trusting that process of a rebuild only to eventually realize they’ve been hoodwinked by someone who never really cared.

Don’t get me wrong, Nebraska will be a tough game and we’re going to have to adjust the game plan for a much different team that does still have some talent. I’m just feeling way more confident in our staff being able to make those adjustments than his.

View attachment 64067

@manhattanbuff

db0be8c0-cce7-4556-9311-aefa21e1a5b5_text.gif

Take him for EVERYTHING
Nothing screams Nub fan quite like insinuating your defense is the second coming of the 2015 Broncos because you held Minnesota and their ****ty quarterback to 13.

They were 76th in the country in total defense last year, and we all know Matt Rhule didn't take advantage of the transfer portal like Coach Prime did.

I'm an IT guy by trade. She was having issues with the online queue on her computer and getting frustrated cause she thought she was gonna get locked out of it.
My post was more about me (a boomer)

Nothing screams Nub fan quite like insinuating your defense is the second coming of the 2015 Broncos because you held Minnesota and their ****ty quarterback to 13.

They were 76th in the country in total defense last year, and we all know Matt Rhule didn't take advantage of the transfer portal like Coach Prime did.
Coach Prime knows how to win. He told us it was going to happen. And he has delivered from day 1. So glad he’s a Buff!

huskers almost beat minnesota even though they had 4 turnovers. i think it'll be a tough game. they have a much more experienced defense than tcu, Sims is decent if he just doesn't turn the ball over which is a huge 'if'. same with their running backs.

huskers almost beat minnesota even though they had 4 turnovers. i think it'll be a tough game. they have a much more experienced defense than tcu, Sims is decent if he just doesn't turn the ball over which is a huge 'if'
Not really worried after watching that game. Game is in Boulder. They didn’t look too impressive and while it likely won’t be an easy victory next week, It’s nice to be able to say this - We’ve got a great coaching staff who is going to break down the film on the Huskers and our own performance this weekend. Our game plan will be solid. Go buffs. Win and we’ve got 3 in a row over the Huskers. It’s a good day.

huskers almost beat minnesota even though they had 4 turnovers. i think it'll be a tough game. they have a much more experienced defense than tcu, Sims is decent if he just doesn't turn the ball over which is a huge 'if'. same with their running backs.
Those 4 turnovers did not happen in a vacuum. They were not meted out by a vengeful demigod, rather they happened in a certain context. The context could be pressure, lack of skill to keep a ball in one's hands, or pending squirts thanks to dysentery.

I really do not care what combination prompted Thursday's performance. I don't think Coach Boone is in Lincoln to make nubs run stairs for dropping his ball. What I do know is mom is still snickering, and it is Sunday.

Not really worried after watching that game. Game is in Boulder. They didn’t look too impressive and while it likely won’t be an easy victory next week, It’s nice to be able to say this - We’ve got a great coaching staff who is going to break down the film on the Huskers and our own performance this weekend. Our game plan will be solid. Go buffs. Win and we’ve got 3 in a row over the Huskers. It’s a good day.
Right there in bold. That will take us a long way.

This fool when from shooting postgame reaction videos in his bathroom last year to being outside. I can't remember what stage of grief this is.

I'm disappointed in you with this weak attempt at making something out of nothing. There are better ways to bring it during Nebraska Hate Week. Show me.

This is not a good Minnesota team.
I do not believe that they have a more experienced D than TCU, who returned their back 7 from the National Championship team and plugged in several transfers.

I do not believe that they have a more experienced D than TCU, who returned their back 7 from the National Championship team and plugged in several transfers.
They're probably 6-6. That QB is going to get them in trouble. He sucks.

I could see a scenario where we're the best team not named Michigan they lose to, and I just don't see how that defense they won't shut the **** up about doesn't break down against this offense.

I’m actually going to disagree on Minnesota’s defense.

They have had an elite top 10 defense the last two seasons and I don’t really see a reason they wouldn’t be really good again.

Sadly the Nubs may not be quite as in inept on offense as we may think.

I’m actually going to disagree on Minnesota’s defense.

They have had an elite top 10 defense the last two seasons and I don’t really see a reason they wouldn’t be really good again.

Sadly the Nubs may not be quite as in inept on offense as we may think.
Minnesota was a portal loser. Lost 19 & only gained 11. They're struggling with this new reality since Fleck is not for everyone and he's been aware of that by focusing on recruiting & developing culture fits.

Minnesota was a portal loser. Lost 19 & only gained 11. They're struggling with this new reality since Fleck is not for everyone and he's been aware of that by focusing on recruiting & developing culture fits.
Sure, but you don’t have defensive stats like that 2 years in a row and have it be a fluke.

I don’t think it’s a stretch to say they are better defensively than we are.

Sure, but you don’t have defensive stats like that 2 years in a row and have it be a fluke.

I don’t think it’s a stretch to say they are better defensively than we are.
Oh I think Minnesota's defense is much better than ours.

I also think we could be the second best offense they see all year, with only Michigan being better. The idea that we get them in an early hole and overwhelm them offensively isn't at all far fetched.

Back