What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Rutgers is turning the corner again under Schiano.

They are also now an L for the Nubs.
Season 1 Love GIF by Paramount+

Since there aren’t any divisions in the B1G anymore, it’s more about the idea that they now have to compete with Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan State, along with USC, UCLA, Oregon. Washington, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota (leaving out the lower tier programs) just to make the B1G CG.

It’s a reality for them now that they are no better than 11th/18th, and possibly somewhere around 15th in their own conference. Hope they enjoy the paycheck.

They would definitely have an easier time in the Big 12
The top of the B1G is clearly better than the top of the B12. But that’s not the pool Nebraska is playing in. For them, there’s really no difference between playing Michigan or playing Utah. They have zero chance in either game. In the B1G, they’re hoping for wins against Indiana, Rutgers and Northwestern. In the B12, they’d be hoping for wins against Houston, UCF and Kansas.

The top of the B1G is clearly better than the top of the B12. But that’s not the pool Nebraska is playing in. For them, there’s really no difference between playing Michigan or playing Utah. They have zero chance in either game. In the B1G, they’re hoping for wins against Indiana, Rutgers and Northwestern. In the B12, they’d be hoping for wins against Houston, UCF and Kansas.
One of the biggest reasons they have fallen off so hard is the severed TX recruiting ties when they moved to the B1G. They obviously can’t recruit the Midwest even close to the level the rest of the B1G does and they won’t be able to recruit the West coast like SC/UCLA/Oregon/Wash.

Going back to the Big 12 would put them in a better spot from a recruiting standpoint and I think they would be far more competitive.

Just a theory, and maybe that ship has sailed at this point, too, but they literally have no chance at competing in the B1G, while the Big 12 looks to be very wide open pretty much every year going forward.

Husker IQ at its finest. All you had to do was look at the number of the Taylor that went 80 against KSU and you know it wasn't the recent Martinez.

Luckily half of the fan base didn't understand the inside joke either. Watching them argue was hilarious.
I could only imagine their faces arguing to the point of cardiac arrest, over something that nobody could give a **** about at the end of the day…😂

Holy sh!t that’s uninspiring
I generally don't care about pre-game speeches anyways, if you need a speech to get you focused and motivated you probably shouldn't be there.

This one though was just bad. If I had a coach blathering on like that I would be demotivated and thinking we are in trouble.

Nebraska is currently 3-3.

They are favored to win their next game in 10 days against Northwestern, then the Purdue game is essentially a toss up.

After that, they are strong underdogs to finish out the season against Michigan St, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

That under bet on season wins at 6 is looking pretty good half through the season. :finger:

Lots of "believe" stuff in there, and maybe something about stealing home base?

But I actually laughed at the band scenes that were interspersed, which is less about the speech and more about editing. But yeah...power towel.
Seriously, that was painful.

Whatever we're paying Snelson, it's not enough.

Back