What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

Stanford could really help us tonight.

Up on ASU 40-34 at the half.

In other news, Portland came back on St. Mary's and is only down 7 at half. Not expecting anything there, but keeping an eye on it.

ASU 1-6. Love it.

The game against them worries me. Can any of our guards cover Holder? Might come down to letting him get penetration, not leaving shooters, and hoping that Wes & Josh can clean up the mistakes around the rim.

The game against them worries me. Can any of our guards cover Holder? Might come down to letting him get penetration, not leaving shooters, and hoping that Wes & Josh can clean up the mistakes around the rim.

I like catching them when we do though. They visit Tucson and Salt Lake right before Boulder.

Sunday:

#8 SMU 18-0 (7-0) @ Temple 10-7 (4-3): This is a dangerous game for SMU. On the surface, Temple looks mediocre with a 10-7 record. However, the Owls are a dangerous team when they decide to be. In conference play they've already won @ UConn and swept Cincinnati. Add in SMU presumably having a difficult time arriving in Philly due to the blizzard, and this has all the makings of a game where SMU could pick up loss #1. Mustangs are favored by 6.5

#21 USC 15-4 (4-2) @ Oregon State 11-6 (2-4): The Beavs are at a make or break point. They've dropped 3 straight (and 4/5) and have seen their RPI tumble all the way to 59. After this, OSU has 7 of their final 11 on the road. If they're to keep their NCAA Tournament hopes alive, they need to stop the bleeding and get things turned around right now. A quality win like USC is just what they need, but the Trojans have arguably been the most impressive Pac12 team this far. USC's Pac12 schedule to date has not been favorable (they've already faced Arizona, @ Oregon, @ conference leader Washington, @ UCLA) and still sit just a half game out of 2nd. Trojans are favored by 2.5

Utah 14-5 (3-3) @ Washington 13-5 (5-1): Have to hand it to this UW team. The Huskies were supposed to be in the cellar just above Wazzu, and here they are alone in first place nearly halfway through the conference slate. The Huskies have a difficult stretch looming ahead though (@ LA schools, Arizonas, @ Mountain schools). Additionally, UW's RPI remains just 55th, so there's work to do in that department. Meanwhile, if Utah can grab this one, it will be the springboard for the Utes climbing up the standings. After this, the Utes have 7 of their final 11 at home. Don't count Utah out of a top 4 bye. Utes are actually favored by 2 in this one.

Dug themselves too big a hole until they finally woke up late in the 2nd half and started playing with a sense of urgency.

Temple is a weird team. Very capable despite the mediocre record. Add in SMU presumably sitting around for a few days and it messed with them.

Lot of weird schedule stuff going on today...Syracuse had to attempt to fly into Charlottesville today (game is tonight).

I know I'm the only person watching it instead of the AFC Championship game, but thought I'd mention that #21 USC at OSU is on PACN right now. This is a big one for CU's resume and conference standings. A Beaver win would be very good for us since CU plays them twice (USC once), OSU is outside the RPI 50 by a hair (#58) and we want our win to be a Top 50, and USC is currently ahead of the Buffs in the Pac-12 standings and RPI (#19 to our #22).

Game is currently tied at 19 with 8:52 left in the 1st half.

OSU by 6 with 15 minutes left.

Edit: Make that 9 with 14:22. GP2 with 2 straight steals and then an assist on a Tinkle 3.

GP2 with 18 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals and 1 block... with 10:42 left to play.

OSU leads by 8.

Back