What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

Meh, the 1 seeds don't scare me this year. With the exception of Oklahoma, but that is just because I don't want to see what Buddy Hield would do to us.

'Nova would scare the **** out of me. They might make that Pitt game look pretty. I could see the Buffs turning it over like 25-30 times. I want nothing to do with them or WVU.

We might be better off going 2-3, then 1-1 or 2-1 in the Pac 12 tourney. Adds a little risk to getting in to the tourney, but moves us out of that 8 slot one would think.

Before I count all the chickens, there is no assurance we go 2-3 on that remaining slate.

We might be better off going 2-3, then 1-1 or 2-1 in the Pac 12 tourney. Adds a little risk to getting in to the tourney, but moves us out of that 8 slot one would think.

Before I count all the chickens, there is no assurance we go 2-3 on that remaining slate.

Or ****ing win them all and get to a 5 or 6 seed.

Beat UCLA and ASU to keep the 51-100 record solid. Hopefully ASU doesn't fall below 100.

Not huge, but it would move PSU up to 108, ever closer to another top 100 win.

This is exactly the springboard PSU needs to give us another 100 win. No, not "huge" (although as someone who wants Iowa out of the way for other seeding purposes, maybe) but adding an unexpected top 100 win would be excellent news for a Buff resume that needs it.

This is exactly the springboard PSU needs to give us another 100 win. No, not "huge" (although as someone who wants Iowa out of the way for other seeding purposes, maybe) but adding an unexpected top 100 win would be excellent news for a Buff resume that needs it.
Iowa, and the B1G in general this year, is a myth. Not an impressive team in any way. Hell, my cousin starts at the point for them.

'Nova would scare the **** out of me. They might make that Pitt game look pretty. I could see the Buffs turning it over like 25-30 times. I want nothing to do with them or WVU.

Nova seems to bow out of the tourney early every season, but I don't think they've had a point as good as Brunson running the show until this year.

Nova seems to bow out of the tourney early every season, but I don't think they've had a point as good as Brunson running the show until this year.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Nova and Xavier make early exits this year. Neither team is particularly impressive IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nova and Xavier make early exits this year. Neither team is particularly impressive IMO.

Couldn't agree more on Xavier. Couldn't disagree more on Nova. I think they're built for a deep run this year.

Back