What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

Notre Dame beat Louisville & Duke beat UVA. (No help from the ACC today.)
BYU crushed Santa Clara.

Nicholls up 47-38 with 14+ left in the 2nd.
UNCo getting crushed at E Washington.
Penn State down 21-23 late in the 1st at Nebraska.
Auburn down 22-15 with about 7 to go in the 1st vs Vanderbilt.

Alabama down 3 in the 2nd at Florida. Would be a bad loss for RPI 22 UF (would help us).

Penn State down 32-31 in Lincoln at half. PSU has a favorable remaining schedule. A win here would get them in the top 100 and they'd have a good chance to remain. That'd be a very nice surprise bonus for CU's resume.

Auburn getting worked at home by Vandy, 37-24 at half. Canty has left the team. Tigers are a disaster right now.

Northern Colorado getting worked at EWU in the final minutes. No surprise

Huskers pulling away from Penn St in Lincoln, 48-33. Not a great day for our OOC yet again...

However BYU has crept back up to the mid 60s yet again. Can they win out and hand is a vital extra top 50 win? With Gonzaga coming to Provo the opportunity for a big leap is there

Last edited:
Alabama won at Florida. That's useful.

OMFG Auburn. I'll be shocked if that team wins another game this year. So, so bad.

Cal up 41-29 on OSU at half.

Pearl has completely lost Auburn. Hard to believe these guys were beating Kentucky last month. It's so bad right now that I wonder if he can get this team back...ever.

I realize we want them all, but considering the Ws vs Penn State, Stanford, Oregon, WSU (x2) and WU - I think we don't have much to complain about.

Especially considering we almost went 0-2 this week.

5 games and the conf tourney to go. 3 more wins and we're in.

Sunday:

Washington State 9-15 (1-11) @ Utah 18-7 (7-5): Have to there's a possibility of Wazzu being demoralized after Cougin' it in Boulder. Not that it would make a huge difference. Utes should win comfortably either way. Utes favored by 15.5

#23 USC 18-6 (7-4) @ #17 Arizona 20-5 (8-4): USC was the latest victim of ASU's little resurgence. Arizona isn't as good as recent years, but they're playing better recently and look to be at least a 2 seed in the P12T. With Oregon's surprise loss at Stanford today, Zona will be eyeing taking the regular season crown (Oregon still holds the tiebreaker). Wildcats favored by 9

UCLA 13-11 (4-7) @ Arizona State 14-11 (4-8): Quick, who has a better RPI, UCLA or ASU? UCLA, right? Wrong. ASU 71, UCLA 77. The Bruins are nearing the end of the line. There's very, very little wiggle room left. They need wins, now. However, UCLA can get back into the picture in a hurry if they beat ASU and then sweep CU and Utah next week. Those would be quality wins that would shoot the RPI up. And ASU? After this it's 3 in a row on the road: Tucson, SLC, Boulder. Sun Devils favored by 3

Torn on who to root for today. Buffs really benefit from any result in Tucson. Although I think it would be more beneficial for the cats to win so they come in to Boulder with a higher ranking.

Would love if WSU could find a way to win in order to knock Utah back out of the race, but would that be too damaging to the Utes RPI?

A UCLA loss knocks them out of the tournament and may kill any fire left in then. Think we need a scum devil win there. But I won't be upset either way.

It's an interesting day of Pac12 games in that really any result helps the Buffs in some way.

...It's an interesting day of Pac12 games in that really any result helps the Buffs in some way.
It's funny the conflicting outcomes. My priority would be (1) win games, (2) finish high in the conference, (3) opponent success to boost RPI. If you try to break down RPI effects it's too much for me - I'll wait for the outcome and then judge its impact.

Torn on who to root for today. Buffs really benefit from any result in Tucson. Although I think it would be more beneficial for the cats to win so they come in to Boulder with a higher ranking.

Would love if WSU could find a way to win in order to knock Utah back out of the race, but would that be too damaging to the Utes RPI?

A UCLA loss knocks them out of the tournament and may kill any fire left in then. Think we need a scum devil win there. But I won't be upset either way.

It's an interesting day of Pac12 games in that really any result helps the Buffs in some way.

My first priority is Pac12 standings.

USC's remaining schedule is tougher than Arizona's. Even if we beat Arizona, we may well be unable to catch them due to what we did in LA (unless we actually get wins on the road). USC, however, is suddenly very catchable. I think USC taking a loss is good.

While it'd feel nice to be a game ahead of Utah, a Wazzu upset would only matter if we can then out-do Utah in these final four games before we play. If we go into SLC a game up and lose, they've got the tiebreaker.

I'd like to see UCLA demoralized as well. Even if UCLA loses, they will not fall below ASU in the long term. ASU has a nasty 3 game stretch right after this: Tucson, SLC, Boulder

Utah pummels Wazzou.

Agree with CVille that we want the Arizona schools to sweep tonight. We want UCLA to lose out really. We don't want the tourney commitee to have any reason to give them the benefit of the doubt again as it could come at CU's expense. A USC loss tonight makes the game on wednesday even bigger.

Last edited:
Arizona in the process of taking USC behind the woodshed, 46-30 at half. As mentioned, that's fine. Even though we face USC away and Arizona at home, the Trojans are more catchable given their caliber and remaining slate.

Lunardi

1's: KU, OU, Nova, and UNC

Pac12:

3 Oregon
6 Utah
6 Arizona
7 USC
8 Colorado
8 California

Washington on the bubble

CU in this bracket would have, the 8/9 matchup with Wisconsin and the 1 seed would be Kansass in Des Moines.

Lunardi

1's: KU, OU, Nova, and UNC

Pac12:

3 Oregon
6 Utah
6 Arizona
7 USC
8 Colorado
8 California

Washington on the bubble

CU in this bracket would have, the 8/9 matchup with Wisconsin and the 1 seed would be Kansass in Des Moines.
That would be amazing

We need to get up to a 6 seed. This 8 seed garbage sucks. Better off being a 11 seed than an 8 seed.

The Pac 12 is wide open this year.

We need to get up to a 6 seed. This 8 seed garbage sucks. Better off being a 11 seed than an 8 seed.

The Pac 12 is wide open this year.

Meh, the 1 seeds don't scare me this year. With the exception of Oklahoma, but that is just because I don't want to see what Buddy Hield would do to us.

Back