What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/conference

Jerry Palm projects that Colorado wins the Pac 12 and then 6 at large bids to the conference (Arizona, Oregon, USC, UCLA, Utah, Washington). It's a very strong conference this year. However, the Big 12 has been great and projects to have 7/10 in the tourney. In fact the Big 12 has:

OU, KU, Iowa State in the top 5
Baylor and WVU in the top 20
UT in the top 40

Big test to see how Stanford does against Texas this weekend as Washington split games with texas earlier this season.
I think they are just going off of current RPI, at least for the couple of conferences i looked at so far. They also have Florida (6-3) winning the SEC...

Nicholls is such **** that our beautiful RPI tumbled to 26. Really need that SMU game.

Portland ****ed up and found a way to lose in OT, but BYU, Oregon and Wazzu all won (weak performance by Wazzu needing OT to beat Texas State).

Oregon State's game is showing up as "Delayed".

Busy Saturday:

Our Buffs (9-1) host Hampton (4-4): Josh Fortune hails from the home of the Pirates (Hampton, VA). Hampton is a decent little program that has made their Dance appearances (you may recall their upset of Iowa State as a 15 seed). They got walloped at SMU, but they're a bit better than Nicholls is. I expect the Buffs will be more focused, regardless.

Utah (8-2) vs #7 Duke (9-1) (New York, NY): Obviously a huge opportunity here for Utah and the Pac. Duke isn't what they were last year, but Utah seemingly isn't what they were. Duke favored by 7.

Auburn (5-2) @ #10 Xavier (10-0): Auburn has nothing to lose in this one. Tough game. Musketeers favored by 17.

#22 UCLA (8-3) vs #11 North Carolina (8-2) (Brooklyn, NY): UCLA has come on in a big way with wins over UK and the Zags, while Carolina dropped a recent game at Texas. Still asking a lot of the Bruins to go cross country and pull this off. Heels favored by 7.

Omaha (6-5) @ Wyoming (6-4): Good opportunity for Omaha to pick up a solid road win. They're 6th nationally in ppg, quite a clash with Wyoming. Wyo favored by 4.5

Arizona State (7-3) vs Houston Baptist (4-6): ASU favored by 21.

Colorado State (6-4) vs Kansas State (7-2) (Wichita, KS): We'll see if some time off has allowed CSU to regroup at all. KSU is a weird group themselves known for some poor showings. CSU might be able to hang around if they feel like showing up. KSU favored by 9.

Washington (7-2) vs Oakland (6-3): Oakland is halfway decent. This could be a bit of a dangerous game if UW comes out sleeping. UW favored by 8.5.

Air Force (6-4) @ UC-Davis (4-4): AFA has dropped 2 in a row after a relatively impressive start. This would be a much needed nice win. UCD favored by 5.5.

Penn State (7-3) @ Drexel (1-7): Doesn't say much for PSU that they're favored by just 6 against a 1-7 opponent, but I understand the lack of confidence in PSU on the road against anyone.

Cal (8-2) vs Coppin State (2-9): Cal favored by 29.5...

Portland (5-7) vs Cal State Fullerton (6-3): Portland sucks. Don't have much confidence in them against anyone at this point, though they shouldn't be this bad. Here's another winnable game for them.

#13 Arizona (10-1) vs UNLV (8-3): Rebs have already faced their share of the Pac: UCLA (lost by 2), Oregon (won by 11), ASU (lost by 10). Zona favored by 10.

Oregon State (7-2) vs Tulsa (7-3) (Portland, OR): Dangerous game for the Beavs. Tulsa has knocked off Wichita State by 10 (albeit when the Shockers were injured) and won @ Okie St by 10.

Stanford (5-3) vs Texas (7-3): Big game for Furd. They've been about the least impressive team in the Pac thus far, although that arguably speaks more to how deep the conference is this year. Texas is solid but certainly not unbeatable at home. Horns favored by 2.

WTF was Utah's PG thinking there? Lackadaisical effort bringing it up the court and get a 10 second call? Stupid.

Utes trying to give this away in the offensive end, but impressive d keeping them in it

Dukies getting all the calls down the stretch ... quelle surprise.

Guess we're not the only team that can't inbound the ball. Utes really trying to blow this.

Utes survive ... but didn't deserve to. Meanwhile UNC up on the Bruins by 3 with 11 to go.

I think I'm all on for XJ coming back this season if he's ready. CU is going to need him. This is going to be a tough and fun conference this year. This is our window to do something special, I think.

CSU's leading scorer Gian clavell out for the season with a broken hand. They might not break 15 wins. But they have their built-in excuse now

Washington obviously didn't read my preview of today's games. I specifically warned them about their opponent. Huskies down 55-35 at half to Oakland.

Back