What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official Buffs v. ducks in-game thread. Go Buffs!

ore is going to try to save face in 2nd half & nothing will be off limits. 1 throw away and 2 misses out 21 passes I'll take that any day & no balls in the dirt. As long as we don't get conservative the 2nd half could be wild ride.

Is anyone else just enjoying having a good team? Montez looks amazing, composed and has some arm talent. The O-line really did kill our chances last week hopefully they can stay strong this second half.

Is anyone else just enjoying having a good team? Montez looks amazing, composed and has some arm talent. The O-line really did kill our chances last week hopefully they can stay strong this second half.
Welcome. I will say that the competition last week was elite and the best they'll see, but I agree that the second half of this one will fall mostly on the o-line. Levitt will keep the D rolling if special teams doesn't **** us over.

Also clearly new to this site, is there a way that is auto updates? Or do I have to refresh to see new comments. Moving over from Ralphie Report. Ha

Back