What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Game Thread --- 8:30 PM on FS1

I still really love these players! I feel bad for them that a few coaches are just not able to make the big boy calls and help these guys make the right choices. The roster is getting better and better compared to 10 years ago, and while I am mad, sad, and want some coaches gone, I want the players to know that I want them to be successful.

Chev sucked but Eliot was pathetic.

We ran the same formation the entire game. Was infuriating watching 3 DL get pushed around all game and he refused to go 4-3

fire him after Wazzu beats us by 50

then hope that sparks the team the final two weeks and we can somehow steal a win

What are the chances that Montez takes a ton of classes to graduate quickly and spends next year as a grad transfer somewhere else? Either that or he enters the NFL draft prematurely all in the name of self preservation.

After what I’ve been seeing, I think this is a very somber reality for 2019.

What are the chances that Montez takes a ton of classes to graduate quickly and spends next year as a grad transfer somewhere else? Either that or he enters the NFL draft prematurely all in the name of self preservation.

After what I’ve been seeing, I think this is a very somber reality for 2019.

He’s already on pace to graduate early. He’s back next year

I actually thought the playcalling was decent save 4-5 plays, just no O-Line there to help them execute them.

No OL help, missing best player on the team, lose #2 and #3 receivers in game.

Problem comes back to failure to recruit on the OL line over the years.

RG has to wait until after a specific date to avoid a larger buyout, but I would put MAC getting fired at about 75% at this point, but it will not happen during the season unfortunately. Keep in mind that Mac has been given a lot of safety due to his son being on the team. JMac is graduating, so he can be let go at the end of this year with no guilt.

Gamboa strikes again.

CU pissed away how many points tonight? They had 3 red zone trips where they got 3 points. Ento's drop was huge.

Montez played great at times considering he had no protection but made some bonehead plays too.

Only shot at a win is at cal. CU should have won the last two weeks.

I'm done with MM and this garbage staff.6 years in and this?

I actually thought the playcalling was decent save 4-5 plays, just no O-Line there to help them execute them.

Right. How do you call plays when your OL simply cannot execute any blocking scheme? There is no section of any playbook tabbed “no need to block for this play.”

I’ve don’t remember seeing an OL this bad.

**** this show after the game.

We deserve better as loyal fans. This could be a great program. But it isn't and this is bull****

fire him after Wazzu beats us by 50

then hope that sparks the team the final two weeks and we can somehow steal a win
You think Leach with the playoffs a possibility is going to stop at 50?

He's not a ****ing pansy, he'll hang 80 on Charmin Mac if he can. And he can.

Slow down and think about how he called most of this game! I really think he had better play calls than last few weeks. Some stupid ones too, but it was not terrible, we scored 34 points.

Misleading. Arizona's penalties helped our offense-a lot. His play calling is bad. What were the first two plays to start the game? Why all the QB runs when its obvious Montez is getting beat up? I have no problem with him staying assuming we move on from HCMM-if he's willing to return to the role he had last year. No more alums who come back to coach here getting free passes because they have diplomas from CU.

Speaking of which.......I'd probably make a move now but let him finish out the year. Three reasons for this-One, you're giving this team a little extra motivation to try and send him out with a bowl the next three weeks. Two, by doing it now, you can probably have at least a head coach in place by the early signing period (Dec.19). Three, letting him coach out the season avoids us from having to watch Chev or one of these other genius assistants **** this thing up even further-there's nobody on this staff I'd trust enough to name as an interim for the remainder of the season a la Cabral after Hawkins got pink slipped eight years ago.

Last edited:
I just saw a commercial about MM leading CU back to glory and a guy who has 300 receiving yards so far turning IU into a big 10 powerhouse. Those are the two places I went to school. I need to stop following college football.

Back