What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Game Thread --- 8:30 PM on FS1

Steven Montez is a great representative of the Buffs! He is a memorable player, and I am happy he is our QB. He got hammered, got up, battled, and was graceful in defeat and thanked everyone that came to watch him. Love what he just said in the postgame intereview.

And I bet he has a big ass bruise on his side right now and will be sore as hell tonight.

1. OL was bad again. Made some improvements but that’s not saying much considering where they’ve been the last four games.

2. Secondary continues to be god awful. They’re lost.

3. That Gamboa is a three down LB is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Steven Montez is a great representative of the Buffs! He is a memorable player, and I am happy he is our QB. He got hammered, got up, battled, and was graceful in defeat and thanked everyone that came to watch him. Love what he just said in the postgame intereview.

And I bet he has a big ass bruise on his side right now and will be sore as hell tonight.
Dude is gonna have trouble getting out of bed manana. Got the hell beat out of him.

This ine is on the defense. Every QB who plays us puts up career best numbers.

1. OL was bad again. Made some improvements but that’s not saying much considering where they’ve been the last four games.

2. Secondary continues to be god awful. They’re lost.

3. That Gamboa is a three down LB is one of the great mysteries of the universe.
I thought the o line got better as the game went on but it’s one of those things where the bad plays are inexcusable, it kills drives, it kills momentum and it loses us the game.

At the time 4 weeks ago it seemed like a good idea to spend a bunch of money on flights hotel and tickets to take my first born to his first game at Folsom vs WSU.

At the time 4 weeks ago it seemed like a good idea to spend a bunch of money on flights hotel and tickets to take my first born to his first game at Folsom vs WSU.
I feel your pain. I'm headed to the game too. Dreading it now.

I thought the o line got better as the game went on but it’s one of those things where the bad plays are inexcusable, it kills drives, it kills momentum and it loses us the game.

We had more personnel changes to OL as game went on. Musical chairs and more max protect.

The last 2 weeks have been against 2 of the worst run defenses in the nation. And our OL couldn't get a push - hell, couldn't even avoid penetration blowing plays up.

All I can say is that if you think OL play is anything close to adequate, you are going to be the happiest fan ever after changes are made and they actually become adequate.

The last 2 weeks have been against 2 of the worst run defenses in the nation. And our OL couldn't get a push - hell, couldn't even avoid penetration blowing plays up.

All I can say is that if you think OL play is anything close to adequate, you are going to be the happiest fan ever after changes are made and they actually become adequate.

OL is painful, and so is Evans as the #2 RB.

How are Adams and Bernardi still here?

I went to bad around kickoff and slept like a baby. Woke up this morning, looked at the score and nodded as it went as expected.

As I stated after OSU, this team is done. We aren’t winning another game this year.
I made the same statement after UW. But I’m dumb and keep watching.
Worst part - getting up to coach an 8:00 (730 arrival) football game.

Hey guys! At least some of you weren’t up until 0230 EST (way past your old arse bed time) watching last night! Thank dem lucky stars

How did Adams get promoted after 2017?
Wasn’t last year supposed to be one of the best OL’s CU has ever had coming out of camp?

It is one of the worst since then.

I truly think there is an argument that could be made this team goes unfeated so far if our OL is just a bit better than average (with the state of the PAC 12 we’ve played). (Maybe also without Chris Miller or Abrams’ injuries, too, though.)

I went to bad around kickoff and slept like a baby. Woke up this morning, looked at the score and nodded as it went as expected.
As I stated after OSU, this team is done. We aren’t winning another game this year.

You sound like my husband. He was exhausted yesterday and had to go to bed at 8:45. I was up for a while longer, but couldn't watch the game (I checked in a few times on social media until half-time). When I woke up, I said to him (he'd been awake for a while): "Well, you didn't wake me up saying we were bowl-eligible so I can guess the outcome."

I haven't seen him so bummed about this team in years.

You sound like my husband. He was exhausted yesterday and had to go to bed at 8:45. I was up for a while longer, but couldn't watch the game (I checked in a few times on social media until half-time). When I woke up, I said to him (he'd been awake for a while): "Well, you didn't wake me up saying we were bowl-eligible so I can guess the outcome."

I haven't seen him so bummed about this team in years.
I’m with your husband, only saving grace for me were the Margs.

I watched the 1st quarter and fell asleep about 9:45 MT. I knew we were ****ed when we were inside the UA 10 three straight times to start the game and came away with only 10 points.

I did wake up at 4:30 and watched the rest without knowing the score. I'm glad I didn't bother staying up, but I should have just checked the ESPN recap and saved myself 2.5 hours this morning.

That game was nails on a chalkboard the whole way through.

Back