What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

The natural reaction is to go by last week which would mean a CU blowout. I think CSU bounces back and plays tough, meanwhile it's CU's first game.

CU 24
CSU 20

Has anyone taken 48-17? I don't think so; feels good to me.

Also, this thread is a bit repetitive without the slack-jawed presence of little brother. Maybe we could add a level to this- What crime will Joey Porter be arrested for in Denver after the game?

My guess is aggravated assault.

Has anyone taken 48-17? I don't think so; feels good to me.

Also, this thread is a bit repetitive without the slack-jawed presence of little brother. Maybe we could add a level to this- What crime will Joey Porter be arrested for in Denver after the game?

My guess is aggravated assault.

I hope he commits it against Bradley Van Putz!

49-17
One thing that happened that we need to change is that Toothless needs to get knocked on his ass a few times and the INT's will start flowing. They starting passing really well when there was no pressure at all on him, and they played prevent zone against 2-3 decent receivers that we need to be physical with. If we get home to someone that should have a couple dozen dentists available in Fo Co, then we will be just fine and the passing game they found will be gone.

Just looked back at my prediction, and feeling pretty good about what I felt before the game, and what I saw in the game!!! I like this group, bring on the Chuckers!

I predicted 42-14. But I didn’t think we’d get there so easily and totally shut it down in the 4th quarter. So guys who had us scoring in the 50’s were probably more accurate than I was.

Back