What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

He basically got bailed out with a great catch on the one play that mattered today.
So true. That was such a horrible throw, and it only had to go--what--10 yards? I had no idea JT was so inaccurate. But then, how would we know anything about the team prior to the season, really? It's far more important that other teams don't get to scout our incredible schemes--they might be able to blanket cover all our receivers and fill all our running gaps. Oh, right? Why can't we watch practice, then?

I fully admit I was 1 of those saying the O would get better simply because Chiv is gone and it couldn’t get any worse. Boy was I wrong on that one.

Those that have been preaching nothing matters until OL all 5 positions level up take a bow. U have been proven very right.

On D we need real P5 DL, LBs and S to even pretend to be a competent defense. I can’t actually tell about CBs if there is any talent there just yet.

I fully admit I was 1 of those saying the O would get better simply because Chiv is gone and it couldn’t get any worse. Boy was I wrong on that one.

Those that have been preaching nothing matters until OL all 5 positions level up take a bow. U have been proven very right.

On D we need real P5 DL, LBs and S to even pretend to be a competent defense. I can’t actually tell about CBs if there is any talent there just yet.
It's hard to tell what talent we have. We are so scatter-shot in all our schemes that even "good" players are playing awful: re Lang, the WV LB (who was great for WV for three years before being relegated to this ****hole), and.... and....

My wife raised an excellent point: is there some CU curse we aren’t aware of, because we are so bad that it seems either purposeful or supernatural?

Who could have cursed us? The curse of the Regents? Hmmm

My wife raised an excellent point: is there some CU curse we aren’t aware of, because we are so bad that it seems either purposeful or supernatural?

Who could have cursed us? The curse of the Regents? Hmmm
97D98BDD-A4BD-4971-8D40-44ADAAD1A40F.jpeg
Think I was able to figure out who may have been responsible but not brave enough to admit it

Just remember that Bill McCartney went 0-3 in 1986 and beat Nebraska

/signed some allbuffs sunshine pumper

“Remember Mac needed 5 full years before it started to work. KD needs until the 2025 season.”

Hahahahahha.

Sounds like it went about as we all expected.

I heard Broussard fell in the end zone resulting in a safety. So at least we have that going for us.

So true. That was such a horrible throw, and it only had to go--what--10 yards? I had no idea JT was so inaccurate. But then, how would we know anything about the team prior to the season, really? It's far more important that other teams don't get to scout our incredible schemes--they might be able to blanket cover all our receivers and fill all our running gaps. Oh, right? Why can't we watch practice, then?
Shhh, it's a secret. We're setting everybody else up.:cry:

Perhaps it is, the other two don't show much. Same time, I don't think it's all them.
I don't think this program has much choice but to seriously think about playing him. I agree-I don't think we have no win talent. I think we have a no win scheme. I mean we're switching QBs every other series?

Who has done that and had it actually work? Jesus ****ing Christ.

I don't think this program has much choice but to seriously think about playing him. I agree-I don't think we have no win talent. I think we have a no win scheme. I mean we're switching QBs every other series?

Who has done that and had it actually work? Jesus ****ing Christ.
Nobody comes to mind for me. I saw the Broncos do it once, but I don't know it was every other series? I know it was against the Cowboys @ old Mile High. Shawn Moore and I want to say Maddox, not sure that's right? Anyway, they put up a fight at least. 35-31 or something like that. The Cowboys were ****ing good at that time. Ask Buffalo.

Last edited:
we've found our proper competition level and it's the third string Minnesota defense
Sarah Dancing GIF by Ros na Rún

Back