What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

Right, which makes it even more plausible that the kids are pissed about it.

I’m wondering if anyone has a source with the team?
I figure it would be the opposite. If it was a coaches decision I'd think they'd would assume KD doesn't have their back. A school decision is beyond anyone's control, other than Williams who put himself in a bad situation.

Somebody said it yesterday - we need to start with firing KD, but we need to encourage a ton of our kids to hit the portal and grab transfers with the promise of immediate playing time.

It wouldn't get us a winning record even, but this is honestly awful. This team doesn't have D1 talent, much less P5 talent, and those who possibly do have less fire than a rainstorm.

This is going to be worse than just 0-12. This is going to be double digit losses every game.

Somebody said it yesterday - we need to start with firing KD, but we need to encourage a ton of our kids to hit the portal and grab transfers with the promise of immediate playing time.

It wouldn't get us a winning record even, but this is honestly awful. This team doesn't have D1 talent, much less P5 talent, and those who possibly do have less fire than a rainstorm.

This is going to be worse than just 0-12. This is going to be double digit losses every game.

Dorrell is 4-13 since starting 4-0 and only one of the losses was single digits.

No. It showed he was capable of before KD ruined him. How has he done against every vanilla defense since?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Go back and watch that game. He didn't come in until Texas was up 14 and didn't starting running wild until they werre up 3 scores plus.

I've been saying this for over a year-and yet some of you continue to try and argue with me here. He is nowhere near good enough to play QB at this level. Its not Karl Dorrell's fault he can't complete some of the basic passes he threw against TCU or totally ****ed up that 4th down read.

Legitimately, what does he do during the week?

Even the receivers look awful and that is his primary coaching experience.
You have a point here.

Not only does the entire team look terrible but even those players we have who have shown themselves to be P5 talent and capable are playing below their abilities.

One example is on the DL. Sami and Lang while not great are legitimate P5 defensive linemen. They have been completely dominated this season inside, and they aren't going up against All-American opposition. There are plenty of other positions that you could use as examples as well.

Go back and watch that game. He didn't come in until Texas was up 14 and didn't starting running wild until they werre up 3 scores plus.

I've been saying this for over a year-and yet some of you continue to try and argue with me here. He is nowhere near good enough to play QB at this level. Its not Karl Dorrell's fault he can't complete some of the basic passes he threw against TCU or totally ****ed up that 4th down read.

As usual:
458619_s9d0hl5.gif

I agree with this, even expanding the scope. Our QB room must be just awful, with the exception of Owen. If Carter and Kopp (?) can’t break into the two deep against B’Lew and JT, they must be arm-filler for practices.

How can any OC put together a game-plan when there’s no QB who can complete simple passes, no RB who can beat a defender in space one-on-one, few OL who can hold a block or make it to the next level?

Sure. Plenty of blame to go around on the coaches, but there’s a dirth of basic talent and skills—especially in the QB room.

I won’t even use the word **** in discussing Owen, yet.

The team was absolutely uninspired yesterday.

Does anyone have a read on the Williams expulsion? I’m wondering if the kids are discouraged based on their buddy getting railroaded
I think getting blasted in the ass for 2 years in a row is what is discouraging

Back