What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Seriously though - who's nastier:

This guy?
BUTT.0.0.png

Or this guy?
jim-harbaugh-booger.jpg

How can you say it's your best team of all time when you won the title in '90. That's like me saying "sure the '97 Michigan team that won the national title had one of the greatest defense's ever, but that '85 defense was just as good so I think they're better".....you know what, I re-tract that statement, Osbourne gave you guys hell when he had Nebby rolling

I think the '94 team would have beat the '90 team. The '94 squad likely wins the title had they not lost to the eventual champs that year.
I would probably put the '90 team at #3 all time at CU behind the '94 and '89 teams.

My top 5 CU teams of all time
1. 1994
2. 1989
3. 1990
4. 1971
5. Toss up between 1995 and 2001

Or that Utah owns Michigan either in Ann Arbor or SLC. War Buffs and PAC12 ball
Do you know of a Utah poster who might go by the Internet handle "devildog" or something similar? He claims ex-army, loves Trump, drives a hummer, has a super small penis, and hates homosexuals (likely because they don't like his tiny penis).

Anyway, we had to deal with him over here for awhile. Makes your whole fan base look bad when he's the representative. You seem better.

Actually, and you'll laugh at this, I have my degree from Texas A&M. Was never smart enough for Michigan, oh well, I grew up a Michigan fan and will remain one. Funny thing about "education" though, I actually don't use mine, I take care of Autistic children with developmental issues for a living, I feel like it's more useful of a job to the world. But really, thanks for the interest in my personal life on a football blog, you just don't see enough of that these days!
If you take care of autistic children, then being here...will just be another day at the office for you.

Well, if you actually took care of autistic children with bad cases of tourettes.

**** it we are going to win 27-26. **** you michigan. You have a ****ty great lake.

Do you know of a Utah poster who might go by the Internet handle "devildog" or something similar? He claims ex-army, loves Trump, drives a hummer, has a super small penis, and hates homosexuals (likely because they don't like his tiny penis).

Anyway, we had to deal with him over here for awhile. Makes your whole fan base look bad when he's the representative. You seem better.

No don't know some dude called devil dog. Respect the military and stuff but this guy sounds a bit over the top. I find your sites discussion more intelligent than at the Utah site. Maybe because there aren't many bandwagon types? Whatever the reason, I appreciate your acceptance. Maybe it's because you understand the big 12, and I live in Dallas? Go Buffs and Utes

Many mysteries will be revealed in 12hrs.
Is Michigan over-ranked because of the Harbaugh affect?
Is the Rise overblown (completely outclassed), on track (beats spread) or already complete (beats UofM)?

We're gonna play well. These kids have the right attitude, some talent and, now, the coaching. 23-20 buffs. Go Buffs!

I'm really apprehensive about this one. Not feeling real good about it. Talk me off the ledge! I think after 10 years of futility, I've developed defense mechanisms. "Expect and prepare for the worst!"

I'm really apprehensive about this one. Not feeling real good about it. Talk me off the ledge! I think after 10 years of futility, I've developed defense mechanisms. "Expect and prepare for the worst!"
boy have you! Don't get me started on the religious persecution!

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend

Michigan 56
Colorado 7

We didn't suddenly become a great team by beating two ****ty teams like most of you think...

Back