What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

Buffs defense struggles to get off field on third down against their running attack and noise disrupts offensive rhythm leading to untimely miscues.
24-21 Nubs

Buffs defense struggles to get off field on third down against their running attack and noise disrupts offensive rhythm leading to untimely miscues.
24-21 Nubs
A) Boooo
2) I do hope they blow up the practice field with noise this week and make uncomfortable and hard to communicate

From CBSSports.com. The last sentence had me laughing pretty hard.

Colorado at Nebraska (-4): Weather forced Scott Frost’s debut at Nebraska to be pushed back a week, and the new opener vs. Colorado is a much bigger test than Akron would have been in Week 1. The Buffaloes are fresh off a thrashing of Colorado State on Friday night, and the Cornhuskers will start true freshman quarterback Adrian Martinez — the only scholarship signal-caller on the roster. Bet at your own risk.

They haven’t played yet....the down side is we don’t have film. The upside is their inexperienced players haven’t seen live bullets yet. They will surprise us with a few things, but I also see them turning the ball over +\- 4 times....that will be the difference. Buffs roll, 38-10

They haven’t played yet....the down side is we don’t have film. The upside is their inexperienced players haven’t seen live bullets yet. They will surprise us with a few things, but I also see them turning the ball over +\- 4 times....that will be the difference. Buffs roll, 38-10
How much different is it going to be than UCF?

Different enough. I assume it will be the same schemes, but that is only half of what you study to prepare for a team. How their personell is implemented in the scheme is the other. Coaches also grow and evolve.....it’s like saying that UCF was the same as what Oregon was when Frost was there. It’s the same, but different.

Different enough. I assume it will be the same schemes, but that is only half of what you study to prepare for a team. How their personell is implemented in the scheme is the other. Coaches also grow and evolve.....it’s like saying that UCF was the same as what Oregon was when Frost was there. It’s the same, but different.
Our coaches need to be on top of their game this weekend. Not justnhalftime adjustments, but studying every defensive and offensive series of NU and making changes constantly.

Back