What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

Feeling 31-21 us. Tight game going into the fourth quarter, and we get a TD to put them away late.

We have better football players but they are at home in a giant cement bunker full of 85,000
Nitwits. A lot of our guys will be new as starters/underclassmen/Jucos to this kind of mania. I'm hoping that Chev and Montez can provide the leadership necessary to keep
most of the guys focused. I'd hate to see us be the better team (we are) but lose the game due to carnival/fluky atmosphere bullcrap. Having said this, I'm at Buffs 31, Neb 21.

True, but it's gonna be loud as long as the game is close. We need to come out FAST and I think we'll do well. Just need to get past some early jitters.

CU 41
NU 36

MacIntyre is just too nice and that is why we will be three touchdowns off of 62.

I see CU going into Lincoln and doing almost what VT is doing to FSU. Since think Frost is better than Taggert i will give them 7 more points.

CWNAEtFVEAAlsoP.jpg

Look, I don't know who will win this game. I only know that nebraska will declare a national championship regardless of the outcome.

I want 84-0. Any combination of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd strong offense or defense can score the touchdowns against the fuskers. 21 per quarter.

Don’t know what we will get, but that’s what I want.

Buff’s road W’s in Lincoln -v- neb

‘57 27-0
‘51 36-14
‘02 28-13
‘90 27-17
‘61 7-0
‘04 26-20
‘67 21-16
‘53 14-10

If ever there were a year to claim a top 3 spot, this is it.

Here's my long awaited score prediction.
My heart tells me:
NU 42
CU 24
My brain tells me:
CU 31
NU 27
This game is hard to predict for all the obvious reasons. Nobody really knows what Nebraska has since their last game was canceled.

Either way I want you all to return those marbles rolling around in your heads after this game. It's been a pleasure being in your thoughts.

My heart tells me:
NU 42
CU 24
My brain tells me:
CU 31
NU 27
This game is hard to predict for all the obvious reasons. Nobody really knows what Nebraska has since their last game was canceled.

Either way I want you all to return those marbles rolling around in your heads after this game. It's been a pleasure being in your thoughts.
Got us again!

My heart tells me:
NU 42
CU 24
My brain tells me:
CU 31
NU 27

I own you.

Back